Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
shekar2009
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Badaga friends,

For the past few years I have been helping our community people by providing funds for education and medical. With the help of my relatives and friends we gather information from the nearby hatties to find the people who desperately need help. Itís becoming very difficult to get the right information about the people who need help. I kindly request you to provide information of anyone from our badaga community who need support. Primarily, Iím focusing on students who needs support with education or people who need medical aid. Iím looking for person/parents who are financially poor and do not have any financial support from friends or relatives.

I have been providing financial aid from my own salary. These funds do not come from any charity or organization. I kindly request you not to provide any false information about people who need help. Once I get the details, I will verify with the local resources in hatty to check if the details provided are true. Then, one of my friend/relative from hatty will contact the person whoís in need of help. I cannot guarantee that I could support everyone seeking help. The support will depend on the funds availability and decision taken on various factors.

If you know of any genuine case of person/family who need help in our badaga community, Please send me all the details about the person, family, hatty and the description of the help needed to the below e-mail address.

Badagaru_badhaku@yahoo.com

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,

Shekar
Billicombai.
rajkumar
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shekar, my heartfelt appreciation for your work and thoughts. You truly are a worthy badaga. God bless.
karthickchandran
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi sekar,
I'm very happy to hear this.I hope ur gud work il continue for ever.All the best for ur effort and may god bless u a long n happy life ahead."Proud to be in our community".....

Karthick Chandran

View next topic
View previous topic