Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
rnandhi
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have a consolidated list of Badaga association around the globe. If so pls let me know.
Tks,
RN

Last edited by rnandhi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sri Nandhi,
The Federation of All Badaga Associations met at Chennai, decided to Revive the Activities of the Federation in full Swing.

In that process we will take a consolidated details of all existing Associations in a near future.

Thanks,

N BELLIE.
General Secretary,
Covai Naakkubetta Nala Sangam (Covai Badagar Sangam)

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bellie,
Thanks for your reply.
I have seen some post about help requirement for a boy. If we had a real functioning organization then in my view we do not have use any individual's name to collect money. It should have been a process of this organization which would take care of this misfortune and all the credential check shall be taken care by BA.

1) In my view BA to work as a alive & effective organization then all the BA should be consolidated to one single organization (Integrated Operation). Some corporate structure should be implemented. These will require some knowledge and experience. I am sure there may be some with required skill set in our community to set the process. I can help.

2) Also in my view BA would be intimidating to others, so I like to call it by other name instead of BA. Say for example NBCA (Nakku Betta Community Association).

3) I am sure many of the members have a noble idea to help our people and see it grow. Since we do not have a live functioning organization (Not just for getting together for Hittu and for a dance). I mean real with some goal and achieving them with in the time frame.

I am not sure what other BA organizations thinks about.

Thanks,
RN
rnandhi
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Namaskara,

If you have concerns for our community or are interested in our community development then this is for you.

We here by invite some volunteers from Nakku Betta Jana to participate in the NBK team. The Volunteers should be able to dedicate some time for the team as required by the team. NBK (Nakku Betta Koota) is a cross functional team. You donít need to be highly qualified to participate. We need your time commitment.

The purpose of the team is to work together for our communityís common development. We have a vision and a draft plan for the team to start. We require few volunteers for this team. We require people with some computer skills preferable and with a can do attitude and committed to work for our community as a team. NBK will be based on a virtual team concept with some of them from hattis / nilgiris and across BA.

We recognize every one in the team is volunteering for our community. Every time spent will be a contribution to our community. There will be benefit for the volunteers as they will be learning some additional skill sets like team skills, mentoring program, networking etc.

There is a good opportunity for everyone if we succeed to achieve our target. There are few draft guide lines and policies in place for the team members to operate. On acceptance of the invitation, the guidelines and more details will be forwarded. If you are interested please forward your acceptance to
1-NBSK@yahoogroups.com .

Thanks to all who are already contributing to our community.

NBK Team
rnandhi
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Correction, Pls send your interest to rnandhi@yahoo.com. NBK team will include your contact to NBK group.

Thanks to all who are already contributing to our community.

NBK Team
rnandhi
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
We from NBK team wish all the nakku Betta Jena a Happy and Prosperous New Year - 2010.

2009 has been the first year of NBK Team. We have assembled a team from scratch. And 2010 looks more promising.

We are planning to start the Barae project in 2010. We are looking for the people how have worked/involved in this theme earlier. If so pls let us know the names and contact details. Pls email details to ws4nbk@gmail.com addressed to the Coordinator.

Thanks,

For NBK Team,
RN
rajkumar
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear NBK team members,
Great to see you guys making effort. Hopefully you will go on to do much needed things for our community. My best wishes.

View next topic
View previous topic