Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
shekar2009
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Badaga friends,

A few badaga friends and I bought land from Green promoters at Narsimmanayakan palayam, CBE nearly 2 years back. Raju (Yedapalli) currently living in Meenakshi Gardens, Thudiyalur and Subramani (Manjacombai) also living in Thudiyalur, own and run the Green property real-estate company. Before buying this property, Subramani and Raju told us that the Green promoter company had bought 3.5 acres of land in Narsimmanayakan palayam. They told us that they would be splitting the property into 25 cents each and then providing all the amenities (TAR ROAD for 0.5 km, Water etc) to this farm lands to build farm houses, once we buy the land. We all believed them thinking that they were educated and honest people. We all bought the land 2 years back and the full amount was settled during the registration. Once Mr. Subramani and Raju took the money, they never looked back at the promises they made. We have been in touch with them for the past 2 years and they have been giving lame excuses. They have caused anger, frustrations, agony, and nightmare in our life.

After getting frustrated with Mr. Raju and Subramani, I decided to sell the land. I showed this property to all the brokers in Coimbatore. Itís been more than 6 months and there have been no buyers. All the buyers who saw the land had just 1 complaint that there is no access (Road) to this farm land. How will someone build a house when there is no access to this farm land? Now, we have lost all our hard earned money.

We were curious to know the history of this property. We found out from the previous ownerís brother that the land was sold to Mr. Raju and Subramani at the cost of 16 lakhs per acre. Mr. Raju and Subramani had sold us this land at the cost of 38-40 lakhs per acre. I assume they would have made a whooping profit of 84 lakhs. Presently from the main road, there is an improper mud road for 0.5 km that leads to this property. I would assume that it should not take more than 2-3 lakhs to put a one-way tar road for 0.5 km. Itís pathetic to know that even after making such a huge profit, they are not providing the basic amenities as promised, leaving us suffering. They are also denying refunding the money.
Itís disgusting to know that such badaga people who are rich, educated, have sons and daughters living in USA are indulging in the act of FRAUD and CHEATING. Please be beware of these fraudulent guys, they are trying to sell more properties like this to other badaga people by making false promises.

Let me know if you or your relatives are impacted by these guys. We are also looking at other options like, taking legal action/ hatty kutty and putting their names in the local newspaper.

Thanks,
Shekar
USA
ebhari
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1) U got to to be sharp.
2) There are Sharks everywhere.
3) Believe only u r sure about urself.
4) It rains in the World, b'cos of good people, and good people live all around the World!

DREAM. INSPIRE. EVOLVE.

View next topic
View previous topic