Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
arunkumaraman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Friends,

Doctor advised Mr.Rajesh to undergo few test ,like ECG ,Scan etc, So when I spoke to his mom, she told that they keeping moving to different clinic for testing from morning & she said the surgery might be postponed to 4th May .

Anyway we'll pray for him.

And once again I thank all Philanthropist for their helping hands .

" PROUD TO BE A BADAGA "

Thanks ,
Arun Kumar Raman

Dubai, UAE
00971 50 8462234,
aruncshm@gmail.con
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
arunkumaraman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.Dinesh couldn't access Orkut from his Office, so he forwarded his mail to me, I am posting Behalf of Mr.Dinesh.

Dear Friends,

We are great full to all of you for the volunteered support and generous contribution towards the treatment of Mr. Rajesh Kumar, I appreciate all of your Philanthropic interest towards the welfare of our community

By your commitment towards the welfare of our community, Our people will have a strong faith living in a caring and safe community. I thank you for your courage to care for our community welfare and your compassion to share misery of others.

Day after May 3rd is the date Mr.Rajeshkumar’s surgery is been fixed, I kindly request you to support his family in this hour with your prayers.

We belief prayers and wishes from noble people like you will bring hope back to life.

We all friend of Mr. Rajesh, Thank you for the invaluable help extended and we also pray for your good health and wealth.

Remember “From what we get, we can make a living;
what we give, however, makes a life”

Thanks and regards!

Dinesh Chandran
Kil Kundha,
Nagpur.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

View next topic
View previous topic