Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
gopenath
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Dear All,
I wish all a Happy New Year..... This topic "Help needed for a Badaga Boy -N.Rajeshkumar" has been posted in the General Index by Gowtham.....
I felt it would be appropriate, if the post is moved in to this Badaga Community Forum........
Well, some informations had already been given in the General forum about brother RajeshKumar and his disorder........ Personally, I feel, it would be better if no much exposures are given about his disorders...... for, it may create some embarassing feelings...........
Now, coming to the point, there need not be any further discussions regarding his disorders or plan of action to help him...... Its very clear that they need 4 to 5 lakhs of money to clear his problem.... At present, his parents are not in a position to bring him out of the problems...... So hereby I request all the Badaga Associations to wake up and bring out something useful for a kind and good person............ I dont know whether already any Association started to act in order to cure him..........
All Badaga Associations of COIMBATORE, CHENNAI, BANGALORE, OOTY & ALL ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD............. kindly act as quick as possible............ This cannot be reached with a few people donating around.......... If the associations are ready to act, then this is not a big target, and could be achieved within a month or two............. Please anybody from Associations can come out...............
This could be a good resolution of a New Year, where we all join to cure him at the earliest............ This is not a topic of discussion and suggestions.............. Please start acting dear Associations................. Its easy for the Associations to arrange for the funds than any single person coming forward to take this task........... Kindly circulate among the members, try to reach all the badagas(in the particular region) over the phone........ Fix a deadline....... Let interested ones donate to the Association and once, all the associations join finally, the target is reached within the period of a month or two....................
May sound easy and simple, but need to work towards it...........

AND ARUN,
PLEASE PROVIDE THE COMPLETE ADDRESS OF MR.RAJESHKUMAR,
THEIR PHONE NUMBERS AND NECESSARY DETAILS....... SOME OF THEM MAY BE INTERESTED IN HELPING THEM DIRECTLY..............

Regards and A Happy New Year
Gopenath.
arunkumaraman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi gopenath ,
I have spoked to 3 of my kilkundha friends who live in Dubai , they are ready to contribute , I already spoked to Mr.SHIVKUMAR BOOPALAN ,KIL KAVATTY , VICE PRESIDENT of Dubai Badaga Association ,Mr.JAIKUMAR TIPPAN ,THENADU ,TREASURY of Dubai Badaga Association regarding this issue , I am expecting good some of contribution from Dubai Badaga Association, and also spoked to Mr.SUDHAKAR.R,THANGADU ,PRESIDENT of Banglore Badaga Association Mr.RAJESH KANNA, KIL KUNDHA,JOINT TREASURER of Banglore Badaga Association and even with more other badaga friends around the globe.

As you told we need to fix a deadline for this.

Thanks
Arun Kumar Raman

Dubai, UAE
00971 50 8462234,
aruncshm@gmail.con
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
arunkumaraman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Friends,

Please advice me about the money transfer options.

-Shall we draw cheque & Demand Draft favour of MCV Memorial ENT Trust Hospital, Pollachi or

- Transfer money online to MCV Memorial ENT Trust Hospital, Pollachi or

- Shall we draw cheque & Demand Draft favour of N.R.Rajesh ,Ootacamund or

- Transfer money online to Rajesh Bank Accont

(Rajesh being a LIC Agent , he has couple of bank accounts operational.)

please post your suggestions , we'll immediately start donating.

Thanks,
Arun Kumar Raman

Dubai, UAE
00971 50 8462234,
aruncshm@gmail.con
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
gopenath
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Arun,

My opinion would be, if possible, talk directly to Mr.Rajesh, find out his active bank account, take all details..... then start depositing the money...... But this might lead to a confusion of either sufficient money has been deposited or more amount of money might be transfered well above the required limit.......... This may sound ridiculous, but in a practical point of view, none of us should be blamed (either the donator or Mr.Rajesh) at the end.............A help done once should not discussed later on any point of time, for if discussed, it may loose its value.............
Find out some genuine mediator, in India (it becomes a double work for a person who handles this from abroad.. for, the people have to transfer money to the foreign account and from the foreign account to back to India) , who could handle this and keep informing at right times about the amount of money that has been collected...... Lets take his bank account and details............
Just an idea....... But other suggestions can be considered as well........

Or Arun, I forgot, you told about your father right...... Then why confusions???? Just provide your father´s account details........and lets contribute.......... But make sure that your father has enough time to keep tracking the work......... Its a noble cause to help other but at the same time it should not be a burden for the other............ Please do not mistake, for everything is possible practically.............. Just give a deadline for other suggestions........... This discussion should not last for more than a week............. We shall just wait for a week for other valuable suggestions..............

Dear members, please consider this as an emergency and kindly pour your suggestions at the earliest and from the next week onwards, we shall not get into discussions, and start doing the necessary things.........

Regards

Schnittsphanstrasse 3,
64287 Darmstadt, Germany.
gopenath
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Arun,
Please note that I have sent you a personal mail through your gmail......

Regards

Schnittsphanstrasse 3,
shalinisugumaran
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Arun.we will transfer money(online) to Rajesh anna's account.if possible try to get his account details.

Let us check with our associations regarding this.Today i checked with chennai association,Mr.Bobbli-Badaga Association office bearer But now uncle is out of town.Gimme two days time,i'll check with chennai association.
gopenath
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear members,

Please lets show a quick response.......... Lets keep informing to our relatives and friends....... It may not make sense if we ask them to donate all of a sudden..... Lets inform them and give some time for them to arrange even if its a 100 rupee......... Responses are slow......... May be things are moving quietly........ Any way lets hope for a good deed............

Regards

Schnittsphanstrasse 3,
arunkumaraman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Shalini ,
I have already received the account number of Rajesh, but still we are confused with the bank transfer and tracking his account , so just wait for 1 more day , lets see weather we get a good suggestion from somebody.

Regards,
Arun

Dubai, UAE
00971 50 8462234,
aruncshm@gmail.con
arunkumaraman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Friends,

Few of our friends are not registered with badaga.org , so they aren't able to post their suggestions, so for their convenience , we have again posted in Orkut Badaga community also.

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=6628608&tid=5286530684663116905&start=1

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

Dubai, UAE
00971 50 8462234,
aruncshm@gmail.con
gopenath
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear members,

As we discussed earlier, we need some one who can take charge of this in Coimbatore and could keep tracking about the status as a genuine mediator.............
As a part of it, we discussed with Shri. Bellie, Secretary, Kovai Badaga Association regarding the funds......... As per the discussions, he is willing to take a risk in sharing his bank account for all the people in and out....... So it becomes easier for us to contribute to his account, for which he would show the transactions every week in case needed....
Now after a final decision, we could get his account number...... All people either personally or through CHENNAI, BANGALORE, KOVAI, DUBAI and other Associations can transfer either electronically or could pay him directly to his account........... Once the target is achieved, he would inform with all relevant transaction forms printed or scanned........
Now the next part is how to reach all our members????? It could only be achieved by personal efforts and not through websites..............

We whole heartedly thank Shri.Bellie, for volunteering............

Quick suggestions please.............. We have not given his account number, for, we need confirmations from our dear members................ This would be a joint venture with the Annai Trust..............

Regards
Gopenath.

Schnittsphanstrasse 3,
arunkumaraman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hai Shiv ,
I have heard about you through Ms.kala amma, banglore , she was telling about you and your service towards our community , Its nice to have you along with us .I am now at Coimbatore ,arrived just now ,I am here for a week .
I am going to meet the patient Mr.Rajesh and his family 2'mrow and even going to MCV Memorial ENT Trust Hospital and meet Dr.V.Anand.
Thanks for Mr.Bellie ,Secretary of Coimbatore Badaga Association for volunteering himself for this noble cause.I have also planned to meet him 2'mrow and discuss regarding fund generation.

We are going to fix a deadline as sunday 04 Jan 2009 and start collecting and transferring the money from 05 Jan 2009.

The Bank account number and other details will be provided on 05 Jan 2009.

Regards,
Arun

Dubai, UAE
00971 50 8462234,
aruncshm@gmail.con
ootyboy
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please provide me the account number/mode of payment, I am ready to support.

Thanks,
Tippu Nanjan
Bangalore
gopenath
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr.Thippu,
Kindly wait for a day, so that we shall decide where to transfer the money..... Thanks for coming forward....

Regards.

Schnittsphanstrasse 3,
ravibalraj
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear All,
As a part of it, I discussed about Mr.Rajeshkumar's case with some of our badaga friends living here in Kuwait, and I hope to collect some good amount to transfer to Mr. Rajesh's account. (Pls. provide details of Mr.Rajesh's account).
You people are conveying to the world that Badaga's are not just known for thier hospitality but also for thier Humanity.I salute your service.We are waiting to help Mr.Rajesh.
Ondhu Savira Agi Arasa Kodali!
Always yours,
Ravi Belliraj (Manjooran)
santhoshks
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please ...
Account Details..

View next topic
View previous topic