Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
gopi_nath
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

purni wrote:
Im taking the same eg gopi! If im hungry, no one feeds me, n some how i try to feed myself. thats fine. but what matters is how, where, why and and when. These are to be considered the most. if every thing is fine there it should be appreciated. But ithe easaga madiyara embadhutha kelvi kuri.

Yes, agreed. As you said When everything is fine it has to be appreciated. But, by whom???
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanga community tha!!!! Ivaga idhu thevaya endhu hegadhe, keep it up endhu encourage maadodhu. mathavakara pathi korai hegiyaara thava avaka tha.

Starter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even you and me are belongs to our community. am i right??? Like that there me be so many people who may really appreciate this which we may not be able to know. But all of a sudden we cannot expect that everybody should appreciate this. So, it is better if u think on the positive side rather than thinking on the negative points.

But, it may also become a common thing sooner or later that it may not need any appreciation.
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Appreciate maadadholeyu korai hegadhange iraku thane? adhu nee hedidhange ellavu at a time thirundhudhuga mudiya.Ondhe maake matter ondhu hennugu gandugu dealing different ah attara. gandu koosu maadile sari embudhu henga maadile thappu endhara thava avakara tha endhe. adhugaagi henga va cigarette kudupudhuga budivi embile. sariya. i think the argument is really "javvu"! icon_wink.gif

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enava appreciate maadodhu enava korai egodhu?????
Enna mandai sutthira. icon_mad.gif icon_mad.gif icon_mad.gif icon_mad.gif I din get anything icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
gopi_nath
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When nature itself has kept the things and requirement different for men and women, nanga eana madothu purni.

Ok let us come to the topic. Now do u agree that our girls are bold enough???
drrams
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don’t know what she has (or u have) in her (ur) mind regarding this topic, but I see it in a different angle.

Uttuvaney gando-enno; arey-adiyo ondhadiyo bhethu-odambodatha uttiyaara. Bhoomiyogey neley-illadha ondhu usara bheetha nangatha (human being) ondhu aatta aadino (xyz….endhu).

Kasta bhappaney adhuna marachudhuga maaduvadhu alla bold enough embhadhu. Nejavaadha bold enough embhadhu bherey.

Sari, naa kaethaney…
1) Ninga ariyaadhey allaga bhudhubhutti; swimming-gu arey-korey tha aridhi. Eana maadiyaari???
2) Maneya gandaga mudiviley or sathubhutta, kunna kunnaveyu idharey.. eana maadiyaari???
3) Illey hendaruga mudiviley or sathubhutta; kunnaveyu kunna kunnavey eana maadiyaari???
4) hatti bhuttu horasu ibbavakka, gandana salary (or hendaruna salary) life run maadodhuga pathuley..eana maadiyaari???

Mudadha alavuga swim maaditha aappadhu..usuru thappachodhu.. illeyaa??? Hendaru or ganda geedhuthaa aappadhu..kunnaveya saakkodhu. Illeyaa???? Earada gelasa geedhutha aappodhu. Life run maadodhu.. illeyaa???

Adhu alla, bold enough embhadhu…

Aradhundey allaga bhudhu-try maadi swim maadi oraasu bhappadhu; ganda kaara +ve-aa ibhaneyey endaru +ve nogey bhappadhu; hendaru +ve nogey ibbaneyey gandakaara +ve nogey bhappadhu; gandana salary theveygu meley hattu endaru eanaachi maadi bhappadhu.

Ondhu enno illey gando ondhu field-ga eragodhu..adhutha bold enough. Innu short-a eagodhu endhaley, anava (money) secondary-ya bheethu ambition-a primary-ya eathy dhaara ondhu ajje mundhaadu ethi bheethaaravo aagatha “bold enough” embhadhuga meaning-ey sikkira.

Gandu endhu ethiley, ama kandippa bhandhutha aappadhu..eakkandhaley family run maadodhu (exceptions are always there). Aaley, ella vasadhiyu oralavuga hattu, maney endha ondhu ennu eaguva ondhu step mundhaadu bheethiyavo (positive-aavey think maaduvo besides exceptions) andhutha ee topic-kuga solution sikkira. (here the role of parents and / men is highly essential).

Ohhh....marichi aathi bhuttanaa icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif
gopi_nath
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nee egothuno nodile, veen sandai akkoma "bold enough" Enthare ? Alle, onthu thevai bappane athugagi sandai akkomana enanthu egothu ram???
drrams
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gopi, kandippa ithey edakku mudakka kaethaari endhu aradhuttutha positive-aavey think maaduvo endhu mention maadidhey. Nallaveley, idhoda nilchidhey. Innu extreme level gettavu kaepavakka idhaarey.

Ithamaakkey smart makkal ella idhaarey endhu aradhuttutha aa kaaladhogeyey bharathiar thanna kavidhai-yogey correct-a pointout maadidhaney...

"enniya munidhal vendum" (ee line-ga ninna maakkey edakku mudakka nenchaara endhu aradhuttutha adutha line nogey
"nallanavey ennal vendum" endhu eagidhaney.

hope...u might have heard this verse
Enniya munidhal vendum
Nallanavey ennal vendum
Thinniya nenjam vendum
Thelindha nallarivu vendum

Eathey...sarithano icon_wink.gif icon_smile.gif ???
srikumar
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!!! I never thought the 'Smoke n Drink' thing would turn the topic all around.. icon_lol.gif Well at least its back on track...err...I hope so. icon_biggrin.gif

Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I just happen to browse thru the site and found this topic interesting. Although it is a delayed reply......

There are lot of bold badaga women in varied fields of whom we are not aware.

To be specific then there is a badaga gal who is an IPS officer she is in Delhi in a highly commendable post. I know a Badaga gal a journalist (political journalist not Page 3 my friends) with a national newspaper.

Hey dont ask for liberty yaar just take it. It doesnt come free of cost , you need to pay for it.

Regards
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

malakrishnanis wrote:
Hi all,

I just happen to browse thru the site and found this topic interesting. Although it is a delayed reply......

There are lot of bold badaga women in varied fields of whom we are not aware.

To be specific then there is a badaga gal who is an IPS officer she is in Delhi in a highly commendable post. I know a Badaga gal a journalist (political journalist not Page 3 my friends) with a national newspaper.

Hey dont ask for liberty yaar just take it. It doesnt come free of cost , you need to pay for it.

Regards

Really an IPS officer! It sounds great! Hats off to her for her "HARD WORK"...

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

Happened to browse through the posting and few of the replies and comments on this topic. Good to know that our girls compete with the outer world and come out with flying colours when given an opportunity.

But i feel that few girls are misusing the freedom and the so called boldness. I heard a few stories about badaga girls eloping with non badagas and this has become a common practise for most young girls. I dont think marrying a non badaga is wrong, but doing it without the permission of the parent causes a lot of problem to the parents

One of my sister's friend eloped with a local romeo during her college days. He had just completed his +2 and was roaming around in coimbatore without any responsibilities. The girls parents had faced many problems. She had some younger sisters and their life will also be spoiled coz of her.

There was another case wherein one girl committed suicide in the hostel coz of some similar issues.

And the worst case is, a 17 year girl marrying a guy from erode. She was doing her schoolings and somehow got in touch with some local guy there and this turned into love. The guy and his friends from erode came to ooty when she was in the holidays to take the girl and the marriage happened without her parents just like what we see in most of the tamil cinemas.

I was shocked to hear this news from my friend whoz from erode.

Please dont reveal the names of the persons involved in this incident if you come to know as it will cause further damage their families.

Can we call this as boldness or ignorance of our girls????

ebhari
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It can be due to Boldness or Ignorance or INNOCENCE also.

DREAM. INSPIRE. EVOLVE.
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those girls are damn bold but they could have used it in a proper way of convincing their parents about their life or atleast could have frankly asked their parents if it was good or bad doing it. lets consider the positive matters.

View next topic
View previous topic