Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IM here to discuss about the badaga girls.Are they bold enough to face the outside world or still like a coward?????????????
vivekraju
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They r neither bold nor coward...but u can find lot of improvement in the past few years.........hope they will overcome their cowardness in the near future.... icon_cool.gif
vijaybellan
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badaga girls were never cowards. They were only shy. They lack exposure. Given an opportunity they will excel and prove to be as good as girls from any other part of the world.
srikumar
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Mr. Bellan. Badaga girls merely lack exposure to the more demanding lifestyle of the cities. Give them that and they can beat the best.[/code]

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course no one is going to give you a chance to prove ur self.we have to grab the opportunity.Will they do it?????????????? icon_confused.gif

Starter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes they, our badaga girls, are grabbing the opportunities nowaday and are competing with everyone in the society. There is no doubt about it. Today they are excelling in many fields. Ms Purni should also agree with me since I think she is also one of our badaga girl who is bold enough to open a topic like this.
vijaybellan
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Necessity is the cause for all invention. Our girls did not feel the need to compete with others and to grab the opportunities when it came their way till now. Now that they have realized, they have started to compete with others. The day is not far away when they would surprise our community and rest of the world with their achievements.
vivekraju
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How far is it Mr.Bellan , 30 yrs??????...It all depends on the parents of Badaga girls , they dont decide their own life....About 90 % of Badaga girls settle down as house wives........Thats the fact....
surez
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont agree with Mr.Vivek. Gone are the days when parents used to decide what their daughters have to do.Badaga girls are becoming more competitive and indepent .
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i agree with vivek.most of the badaga girls get married at an early age.Here is where our community is going wrong always.See ,I myself who started this topic is a house wife,who had dreams to do something different in life.Im a graduate in Fashion Designing.I had high hopes.But now I dont remember even a single term that i learnt all the 3 yrs.Its because I wasnt asked for what I wanted to do in future.I only had to fulfill my parents wish by getting married and settle abroad.Every parent is expecting their children (especially girls )to fulfill their dreams and only a few give chances for thier children to go ahead with their own dreams!!what folks!!!!!! U understand me?

Starter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

all our girls having an enough quality to stack this world if they get an opportunity, they can act better than the best.

any girl can live in abroad when her betterhalf work in abroad.

but every day is not a sunday. icon_razz.gif
bratforall
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To summarize ,situations which they are in determines their state of mind.If they are with their parents nothing much to face,but when staying away from home our girls really know their limits hats off to them
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
vijaybellan
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Raju, Don't you see the difference already? Why wait for 30years to see the positives around you? If one can't follow his / her dreams, It is individual specific and not generic. I am confident of our people reaching greater heights. I only know many Badaga parents who go by the wishes of their daughters rather than their own.
andik_bellie
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is true Vijay ,If some one is not able go by their wish it's defintely their prob.
our community is not stopping any body from anything.It is the individual attitude is what matters.If u have the will no one can stop u .
Stop blaming our community,
look for opportunities and grab it friends
bratforall
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.Vijay,i meant to say that now badaga girls are really looking strong in their way
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

View next topic
View previous topic