Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
ebhari
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IET20080821014028&Page=T&Title=Southern+News+-+Tamil+Nadu&Topic=0

COIMBATORE: The body of Harish, a Plus Two student who collapsed on the field after scoring a goal for his team, was sent to his native village for burial after a postmortem.

A pall of gloom descended on Vivekam Higher Secondary School at Veerapandi on the city outskirts on Tuesday following the death of Harish, a Plus Two student, during the zonal football match.

Jubilation turned sorrow at Bharathiar University stadium on Monday evening when a sportive youngster swooned to the ground and collapsed after scoring a goal for his team.

The zonal sports meet was held at Bharathiar University stadium with 64 schools taking part in various events. On Monday, the football match was held between Vivekam Matriculation Higher Secondary School at Veerapandi on the city outskirts with Kirtiman Higher Secondary School, Kanuvai.

Harish Devan, a native of Manjur village in the Nilgiris pursuing his Plus Two at Vivekam school, represented the football team at the zonal sports meet.

Harish scored a goal for his team during the first half of the match and a bit later swooned to the ground. His teammates rushed to him only to find him unconscious, Two physical instructors took the boy to a nearby private hospital and later to Coimbatore Medical College Hospital (CMCH) where he was declared brought dead.

It is suspected that he would have died of heart attack. His body after postmortem was taken to his native Manjur for funeral on Tuesday evening. Vivekam School correspondent C Selvaraj said that he was keen in sports and took part in all events.

His brother Sabarish was also an old student of this school.

Harish's father Devan is a teacher at government higher secondary school at Manjur village in the Nilgiris.

feedback@epmltd.com

DREAM. INSPIRE. EVOLVE.
ebhari
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He tried and died. World recognises, atleast I recognise! (Thanks to the Int ernet)

DO S0METHING SUSTAINABLE AND DIE. Its not a question of how famous you are, its about what you are.

LOVE/Hari.

DREAM. INSPIRE. EVOLVE.
bjaypee
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Death at such an young age, that too due to 'heart attack'...very sad.

Badagas are very good at Football and have done well in state and national level. Harish could have done much more but for the cruel hands of fate.

Our heartfelt sympathies and condolence to the bereaved family.

May his soul rest in peace [RIP]!

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all were shocked to hear the news last fortnight. Nobody cud believe it. We know no one can take the place of your son.We all pray God almighty to rest his soul in peace.

Since Mr. Harish has been one of my best friend (brother) and I still cannot imagine thinking of his death. I wish to express my condolences to all.(Mr. Devan (Father), Mrs. Prabha Devan (Mother), Mr. Sabrish (Brother)
& Mrs. Mani Akka (Aunti)

Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Ravi Balraj
(Manjooran)
ebhari
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight"

Hari: This is called "Sanathana Dharma".

The link is here "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY4Q2xx7BTc".

I watched it, have books of Veda with me (Lying along with Agatha Christie, Richard Branson, Vairamuthu and Gandhi). Im convinced now, took me 33 years of my short life.

Realise your dreams, with honesty, integrity and purpose. Death is only a horizon. When u love, love with all your heart, blood and soul. True love is unconditional.

DREAM. INSPIRE. EVOLVE.
nagulanjoghee
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really very sad I am terrified .. I am sorry that I have seen this column very late. Still my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family.
May his soul rest in piece.
Nagulan Joghee, Bangalore
drrams
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no words coming from my mouth but was in tears over the death of our bro!! icon_eek.gif icon_sad.gif . My deepest condolences though belated.. icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif

Rams

View next topic
View previous topic