Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
deva_mathan
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever since I have moved to Chennai, in the last 3 years, I have attended only one session of Badaga Association about 2 -1/2 years back. The only meeting that took place ended with speech, dance some games & Food. Since then there is no activity and contact of persons taking place.

The Dubai Badaga Association has come up with some intresting contact information in the website itself.

The Banglore Badaga Association has come up with a total details as a directory reference including their children's detials.

Looking into our badaga web site there appears to be several members in Madras. Still several need to register. Theymay not know wbout Badaga.org. It is worthwhile we come with a directory similar to the one with more details as in Bangalore.

In the last couple of years, due to recruitment drives at trade fairs and in companies lot more are shifting to chennai. As an immediate contact arrangement, I suggest all Members try to register themselves with badaga Association at Chennai.

Those who are finding it difficult to register with Chennai Badaga Association may try to give their details to my mail id deva_mathan@yahoo.com . I will send it to the Badaga Association.

The Information provided shall cover all details :

1. Name 2. Date Of Birth 3. Hatty 4. About parent's 5. About Children 5. Company Working 6. Designation 7. mail ID 8. Phone Nos , 9. Willingness to help Badagas, in locating accommodation, Job, etc.. 10. Suggestion to Improve Badaga Association Chennai.

As an example of no contact I cite these incidences.

One of the new entrant in my own company was not known to me for nearly 3 months. One of the student studing in an Engineering College does not know there were 3 more studentsi in same college, because no information so far.

Also, I request the Badaga members across hatties to look for Jobs and Job fairs taking palces in cities. While getting Job for everyone applying is not Possible, the graduates applying for job shall not expect immediate job oppportunity with those whom they are approaching them.

As a beginning, I will compile the details and pass to all members who give such information so that it is available for reference and mutual help.

This should increase the contact points so that some of badaga members may be benefitted.

Cheers.!

vijayboj_81
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Chennai Badaga Association still active..

I have heard like that was not active..

We had a small get together in Santhome beach 4 months ago..

By the way if any guys from chennai , let me know so we can organise get together in a better way.

Dev , r u in chennai right now ?

deva_mathan
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Vijay Boj,

I do live in Chennai. The Badaga Association Chennai is not live and active, but some pseudo activities are on silently.

I am reachable by 94861 -75360 .

One Mr Bobbili is one of the Badaga Association office bearer - hic contact no is 94440- 59988.

Well, for all said and done, we can be in touch and get going.

Cheers!

vijayboj_81
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dev

Thanks for ur reply.

I too live in Chennai.

My contact number is 91-9840850143.

I will be back to India by Jan and give u a call.

Lets kick off the activity in a grand style , by gathering all poeples .

anbuthambi
Starter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please give the contact info of Madras Badaga Association
deva_mathan
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anbu thambi,

It is somewhat uncomfortable about writing Madras Badaga Association, since there were bo activities at Chennai in the last nearly 3 years. However, Mr Bobbli at Thirumangalam, Dr babuji at IIT seems to be members.

To Reach Bobbli you may try to contact one Mr Balasubramaniam BJ at SBI - LIC Office by phone 28603216.

Cheers!

View next topic
View previous topic