Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
deva_mathan
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I log into Badaga web site, now and then. It is surprising that we have a matrimonial profiles which cannot be seen.

How do we see the profile - say looking for a match to niece, nephew without browsing thro the profiles., If profiles are hidden how any member can see ?

Besides as of now 100 Grooms & 25 Brides have registered. That implies barely 25% of females onle came forward. The success stories of getting connected thro badaga website is not seen. Can the administrator make , with the consent of those who are posting profiles to be seen by the members who log in?

How a message can be spreaded to be seen by one and all if profiles are hidden ?

sierra_senthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I completely agree with you. The matrimonial section should be visible to the members also, currently its only visible to the members who have signed for the matrimonial section.

Adminstrator: This is a valid request and i think it should be implemented.

View next topic
View previous topic