Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
deva_mathan
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

santhosh,

Thats a nice summary. I do not mean our thinking will degrade. I mean we need an upward mobile thinking.

If we continue to expect some one to do favour, we will not be able to govern.

I look into some of the worst nightmare happenings with in hatty. Unfortunately, at hatty people have themselves to confine their timings in TV, Gossiping because there are very few avenues for them. This is were the brain power is deteriorating and the energy is drained. nevertheless there are forward thinking personnel also.

Those who moved out have better [ I hope ] life styles, leaving beside their job related/ out of place realetd issues of concern.

I am trying to emphasize, while SC/ST status may be beneficial, the advantages will be very less. The latest Gurjars movement in Rajasthan is an example. It is not going to be very easy, merely because we as a community is far less. The only thing that will attract Govt eyes , is OOTY. The agitation/representation from hatty will be in a very small scale if at all it is done to catch the attention of the Central Government.

I am of the opinion innovative and Joint cultivation and co-operative agricultural movements with in hatty will be beneficial.

Let the debate gather more momentum .

View next topic
View previous topic