Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
nramesh
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,
Do, you people know there was a Badaga Association in Coimbator, which is now a mess?
Well. I would like to bring into people’s attention, the things happened over there.
Some years ago, Badagas in coimbatore joined together and have started Badaga Trust (Badaga Association). They have named few peoples for some responsible positions.
Things were fine for some times. Slowly problems aroused within the association (egoistic problems). The problem got exploded, and now there is no Association there.

Why such kind of problems happening in Badaga Associations? This involves the name Badaga. I suppose, we have the rights to discuss this topic here.

What people say?
-------------
Thank You,
Ramesh N.
------------------------------------------------------
100 Committed Peoples can Change the World

Last edited by nramesh on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
drrams
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be better if you disclose the name and other details of that particular individual. I'm sure that the name itself will reflect his other......as you had mentioned that he is a big shot.

Rams
bjaypee
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How can a thief be a big shot ?

We Badagas are too mild when it comes to 'fighting' a so called 'big shot' and hence this self appointed 'champ' keeps on cheating.

Disclose the name so that others like me can join you in protesting.

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Ramesh,
Pls. disclose the name and details of the culprit! .

Manjooran
rnandhi
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My suggestion is start a BLACK-BOOK Database. Similar to credit card companies. If a person commits a financial fraud/cheats any body it should be log with approval of three people. When any party wants to have dealing with this person can consult the database and decide if he still likes to go on with his dealing. Now there is no mechanism to deter these frauds. It seems being a fraud is a boon now.
Every time a person gets cheated and he starts to feel it is because of his fate. The fraud escapes. This can be used for marriage references too.
So when ever any one tries to cheat, he would have to think twice about its consequences.
I do know GOD does take care of these frauds. But it takes time.
sathish_water
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ramesh no use to keep silent hearafter ... U should disclose the name. Everyone eagerly waiting to know the culprit and fact behind that .. comeon yar ..

Warm regards
sathish kumar.R
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very recently, may be in the month of August 2006, there was a Badaga Association meeting at Thudiyalur, Coimbatore (I guess at the Kalyana Mandapam) to felicitate our minister Mr. E.K. Ramachandran. Trust, there is a Association prevailing & myself have no idea about the office bearers.

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rajunandha wrote:
Very recently, may be in the month of August 2006, there was a Badaga Association meeting at Thudiyalur, Coimbatore (I guess at the Kalyana Mandapam) to felicitate our minister Mr. E.K. Ramachandran. Trust, there is a Association prevailing & myself have no idea about the office bearers.

I think this mail sender is Nandhakumar, S/o Sri BB Raju.
I am your unckle N Bellie, at present The Secretary for the Coimbatore Badaga Association. I met you in person and discussed about the Revival of the Coimbatore Badaga association, as well as about the Felicitation Function to Hon'ble Minister in your house.
Now the Coimbator Badaga Association is Functioning, and we plan to do possible social works.
Your Suggessions are most welcome.
N BELLIE
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nramesh wrote:
Hi everybody,
Do, you people know there was a Badaga Association in Coimbator, which is now a mess?
Well. I would like to bring into people’s attention, the things happened over there.
Some years ago, Badagas in coimbatore joined together and have started Badaga Trust (Badaga Association). They have named few peoples for some responsible positions.
Things were fine for some times. Slowly problems aroused within the association (egoistic problems). The problem got exploded, and now there is no Association there.

Why such kind of problems happening in Badaga Associations? This involves the name Badaga. I suppose, we have the rights to discuss this topic here.

What people say?
-------------
Thank You,
Ramesh N.

Dear Mr Ramesh,
I could understand your feelings about the Coimbatore Badaga Association.
Yes Of course there is nil activities for past several years.

Thanks to our First ever Minister from our Badaga Community Sri K Ramachandran, to whom we gave a Felicitation, and by that event we utilized the situation to Revive the Coimbatore Badaga Association, and the Members elected New office Bearers.
And now the Association is Functioning. ( I sent the office Bearers Name and Contact details to Web Administrators to Publish it for all) We expect Your Valuable Support and Suggessions.
Thank you,
N BELLIE
Secretary,
Coimbatore Badaga Association

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first blog??!!!

Social movement revolves around combined involvement and lateral thinking. Politically correct statements do not help evolved thought processes. Let's move ahead and create. To destroy is easy.

When we work wholeheartedly and see the fruits of togetherness...we will cherish it forever!
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nramesh wrote:
Hi everybody,

Dear Ramesh,

The Newly Elected Office Bearers of the Coimbatore Badaga Association ar as follows:
President :Sri A Selai, (Billicombai)Saravanampatty (0422 2666847)
Secretary :Sri N Bellie, (Achanakal) Peelamedu (0422 2513275 09363101042)
Treasurer : Sri T Gundumani (Alattanai) Padanur (0422 2413769)
Two Vice Presidents: Sri S Mani (Hubbathalai), Saibaba Colony (2430810) and Sri R Kumar (Kandibikkai)Vadavalli (09443655015)
Four Jt Secretaries: Sri L Chandran (Myanalai) Ramanathapuram (0422 2316990 09363126807), Sri J Nagulan (Mukkimalai) NSN Palayam (09443095547), Sri K R Narayanan (Kodhumudi) Vadavalli (09843330160), and B Prabakaran (Thangadu) Cheran Maanagar (9894023677), and 15 Executive Committee Members.

What people say?
-------------
Thank You,
Ramesh N.

Last edited by bellielic on Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
naveenraju
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

display the other executive member names tooo.
the person who could speak about the culprits could have the guts to display the names too..
i request u ,Mr.bellie to display the culprits name being the secretry of coimbatore Badaga association..so that we will be aware and know what is happening in coimbatore ..
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

naveenraju wrote:
display the other executive member names tooo.
the person who could speak about the culprits could have the guts to display the names too..
i request u ,Mr.bellie to display the culprits name being the secretry of coimbatore Badaga association..so that we will be aware and know what is happening in coimbatore ..

Dear naveen,
I wonder for the long debate about the non exixtance of Coimbatore Badaga Association.
There was a stagnant in the Associations activities for the past few years, there is no culprits in Association activities. There may be some egoist problem, but it is natural in all public activities.
Nobody cheated our community people in Coimbatore.
A big Community hall (Kalyana Mandapam) is there for our Association, now it worths about 75 lacs to 1 Crore, and it is in the safe custody of our Community's Respectful Iyaa Mathalli, of KNM Group of Companies.
We, the new office bearers are committed to good works for the development of Association, and by that to help our Community people.

For your query, I enclosed the list of EC Members:
1.Sri K K Murthy(Karimora) , Sri K K Bellie (Kundhachappai), Sri R Lingaraj ( Pororai Hatty), Sri H N Manian ( Horasholai), Sri H A Balakrishnan (Horasholai), Sri M Krishnamoorthy (Naduhatty), Sri J Mani (Bettatty), Sri Prakash Raman (Godalatty), Sri B Rajan (Kambatty), BSri B Seetharaman, Sri B Sivakumar (Kotagiri), Sri N Sivan (Bikkole), M Udhayashankar.

We expect good suggessions and support from people like you.

Starter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Bellie,
Thank u for enclosing the executive memebers name..
As per ur reply.. u have mentioned that badaga association was not functioning properly.. but as per my knowledge i heard that lot of medical camps and services were done in so many villages and they have scored a very good name and almost many have done their heart and eye transplantation for free which is still a highlight for the coimbatore badaga association ....
That is a very great achievement..I dont understand why is that people say that badaga association is a mess and why is that ur pointing out that badaga association is functioning properly now but did not in the past.Any specific reason?
naveenraju
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Bellie,
Thank u for enclosing the executive memebers name..
As per ur reply.. u have mentioned that badaga association was not functioning properly.. but as per my knowledge i heard that lot of medical camps and services were done in so many villages and they have scored a very good name and almost many have done their heart and eye transplantation for free which is still a highlight for the coimbatore badaga association ....
That is a very great achievement..I dont understand why is that people say that badaga association is a mess and why is that ur pointing out that badaga association is functioning properly now but did not in the past.Any specific reason?

View next topic
View previous topic