Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
nramesh
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,
I would suggest collecting Basic information like Name, Hatti, Qualification, Profession, Age…. of all Badaga’s and have it in this site. This will help us in knowing and communicating with our peoples. What are your opinions???

Thank you,
Ramesh.N
ravibalraj
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Ramesh,
Im already trying to collect all badagas (individual) from nilgiris and other places details now. But collecting datas from individually and fro each hattis take a long time. If collected all the details it will help all.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Wish you all the best.

Ravibalraj
(Manjooran)
kausalya
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are u suggesting a directory kind of thing which has all details bout a each n every person?
Or just selected numbers.
If its every single person, I wonder how long that wud take... not that its impossible.
Does any1 know the current population of the badagas including those in and out of hatties?
For those who have access to the net, we can suggest them to register themselves, rite? For that we need to spread the word.
We can have a atarget for ourselves that we shall each get atleast a couple of people enrolled every month. But it takes a long time for a/c activation(wonder if that cud be avoided).
Opinions?

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes agreed , account activation takes very long time..Hope the admin can do somethign about it or if there is a defined process in validating account details he can delegate it to some one who can validate the account details provided by new members...

regarding collection of details ..instead of each person refering some members there could be two or 3 volunteers for each hatti who can do this job...but the the complete process will take a long time and not sure whether all people would like to have thier details available on the net..
yogitha
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everybody!
My name is Yogitha!I am a fashion designer residing in Bangalore.
Would like to put in my views as well....
In my point of view Bangalore is a wonderful place to stay.Its quite fashionable and trust me i have got the best of friends here in Bangalore. icon_lol.gif
well,i guess it again depends upon whom who associate with.
If you have got some good company even the most boring place would turn to be a paradise.[but bangalore is not boring]
There could be few things which are irritating but on the whole it's an awesome place ......im sure there are people to agree with me icon_wink.gif
luv,
Yogita
nramesh
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well....
A directory kind of thing would be better, provided the website should give rooms to such a huge collection.
We all know. Collecting everyone’s information is not a hassle free job. But still, if that is triggered in proper channel, we could supersede the hurdle.

The better way to collect the information is through selecting one or two persons from each hattis. But, will any volunteers come forward? We cannot emphasize people to do this, neither can we pursue behind. I would suggest assigning this work to school children’s, preferably students from 8th to 11th classes. Given proper instructions to them, this task can be carried out easily and quickly.

Yes. There might be some peoples who dont wanna to populate their information’s on the net. To them, we have to make sure; their information’s will not be disclosed to non-authenticated members.

I request, people to come forward to make this happen. what shall we do next???

Thank You,
nramesh

View next topic
View previous topic