Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
nanjundan
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi vivek

I completed my matric during 1995.I've got my own private equity firm and portfolio advisory firm by name bhojan capital advisors private limited.I'm from gathukulli.

regards
nanjundan bhojan
vivekraju
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I passed out in 97,i do remember u Nanjundan.....Life is cool and having a great time in Blore....

Vinu,where do u stay in blore ...
vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SHOCKING TRUE STORY: (INDIA)

A woman at a Gas nightclub (Mumbai) on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her at Busstand Mumbai. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of rohypnol in her blood.

Rohypnol, date rape drug is an essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. All they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of! all that had taken place the night before. Rohypnol, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later. The Drug's affects ARE NOT TEMPORARY - they are PERMANENT.

Any female that takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It's that easy, and Rohypnol is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it.

Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls.

Girls, be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended. (added - Buy your own drinks, ensure bottles or cans received are unopened or sealed; don't even taste someone else's drink) There has already been a report in Singapore of girls drink been Spiked by
Rohypnol. Please make the effort to forward this to everyone you know.

For guys - Pls inform all your female friends and relatives, remember you also have sisters.

More details :- www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/factsht/rohypnol/

vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!

I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

Make sure you pass this on to your friends.. They won't be able to believe it either!!!

vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A mechanic was removing the cylinder heads from the motor of a car when he spotted the famous heart surgeon in his shop, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager to come to take a look at his car. The mechanic shouted across the garage,"Hello Doctor! Please come over here for a minute." The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked argumentatively, "So doctor, look at this. I also open hearts, take valves out, grind 'em, put in new parts, and when I finish this, will work as a new one. So how come you get the big money, when you and me are doing basically the same work? " The doctor leaned over and whispered to the mechanic ......

What did he say ???

Guess ......

He said: "Try to do it when the engine is running".

l_santhosh
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good One.. icon_idea.gif
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you ever get lost in india and want to find out where you are, this is the best way of doing just that.

Scenario 1

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along, then a fourth and they start arguing about who s right - you are in Kolkata.

Scenario 2

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along, sees them and walks on - thats Mumbai.

Scenario 3

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along & tries to make peace. The first two get together & beat him up - thats Delhi .

Scenario 4

Two guys are fighting, a crowd gathers to watch, a guy comes along and quietly opens a chai stall - that s Ahmedabad.

Scenario 5

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes. He writes a software program to solve the issue but the fight does not stop because of a bug in the program. thats Bangalore .

Scenario 6

Two guys are fighting, a crowd gathers to watch, a guy comes along and quietly says "anna, dont fight for all this nonsense". peace comes in - that s Chennai.

Scenario 7

Two guys are fighting, both of them take time out and call their friends on mobile. now 50 guys are fighting. You are in Hyderabad

Scenario 8

Two guys are fighting, a crowd gathers to watch. Someone calls police, the police come and lathi charge all the people crowded there. Someone throws stones at the police. the police throw stones back at the crowd. Some people are arrested. Damages to the shops nearby. Next day, harthal and holiday declared by government .. You are very much in Thiruvananthapuram, the city of Kerala ....

kausalya
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey......
I appreciate ur collection........
It is a gud food for thot..........
Regards
Kausalya icon_smile.gif
vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Intelligent Sardar

A Sardar and an American are seated next to each other on a flight from Los Angelesto New York. The American asks if he would like to play a fun-game.

The Sardar, tired, just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The American persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.

He says, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and vice versa." Again, the Sardar declines and tries to get some sleep.

The American, now worked up, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $500."

This gets the sardar's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment,agrees to the game.

The American asks the first question, "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The Sardar doesn't say a word, reaches into his wallet, pulls out a $5 bill and hands it to the American. "Okay," says the American, "Your turn."

So the Sardar asks, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"

The American thinks about it. No answer. Puzzled, he takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. No answer! He taps into the air-phone with his modem and searches the Internet and the Library of Congress. No answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and co-workers. Checks the input. All to no avail!

Finally, a long time later, he wakes the Sardar and hands him $500.

The Sardar thanks him and turns back to get his sleep.

The American, more than a little miffed, stirs the Sardar and asks,"Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, the Sardar reaches into his purse, hands the American $5, and goes back to sleep! .. icon_smile.gif

vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reason why many people never visit a 5 Star Hotel !!!

Question : "What would you like to have .. Fruit juice, Soda, Tea,
Chocolate, Milo, or Coffee?"

Answer: "tea please"

Question : "Ceylontea, Herbal, Bush tea, Honey bush tea, Ice tea or
green tea ?"

Answer : "Ceylontea "

Question : "How would you like it ? black or white ?"

Answer: "white"

Question: "Milk, Whitener, or Condensed milk ?"

Answer: "With milk

Question: "Goat milk, Camel milk or cow milk"

Answer: "With cow milk please.

Question: "Milk from Freeze land cow or Afrikaner cow?"

Answer: "Um, I'll take it black. "

Question: "Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?"

Answer: "With sugar

Question: "Beet sugar or cane sugar ?"

Answer: "Cane sugar "

Question:"White , brown or yellow sugar ?"

Answer: "Forget about tea just give me a glass of water instead."

Question: "Mineral water or still water ? "

Answer: "Mineral water"

Question: "Flavored or non-flavored ?"

Answer: "I'll rather die of thirst. Thank You."

vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CAN ANYONE SOLVE THIS

Three friends went to a hotel. The bill was Rs 75/- Each one contributed Rs.25/-. The waiter took the bill to the cashier. The cashier was happy & decided to give them a discount of Rs.5/- & asked the waiter to return them Rs.5/-.

Now the waiter was confused. How to distribute Rs 5 among 3 persons? He kept Rs 2 in his pocket & gave one rupee to each one of the 3 ersons.
So initially each one had contributed Rs.25. Now as they are given 1 upee back, their contribution reduces to Rs 24.

They all contributed Rs 24 -- that is 24x3=72 & 2 rupees are in the waiters pocket. The total becomes 74. But they had paid Rs 75.

Where is the remaining 1 rupee?.

vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try to solve this....

4 criminals are caught and are to be punished. The Judge allows them to be freed if they can solve a puzzle. If they do not, they will be hung. They agreed. The 4 criminals are lined up on some steps.They are all facing in the same direction. A wall seperates the fourth man from the other three.

So to summarise :-

Man 1 can see men 2 and 3.
Man 2 can see man 3.
Man 3 can see none of the others.
Man 4 can see none of the others.

The criminals are wearing hats. They are told that there are two white hats and two black hats. The men initally don't know what colour hat they are wearing. They are told to shout out the colour of the hat that they are wearing as soon as they know for certain what colour it is.

They are not allowed to turn round or move.
They are not allowed to talk to each other.
They are not allowed to take their hats off.

Who is the first person to shout out and why?

PS: There is no trick to the question, just logical deduction.

l_santhosh
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there can be two answers for it:
1. If men 2 and 3 are wearing the same coloured hat(say white), man 1 is going to shout his hat colour correctly(black).
2. If men 2(W) and 3(B) are wearing different coloured hats, then man 1's hat can be of either colour. So if he does not shout, man 2(who can see man 3) will shout his hat colour as the opposite of man 3's hat colour.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
l_santhosh
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vinu,
For the previous puzzle, there is no question of "the remaining one rupee".
The total cost was Rs. 70(after the Rs. 5 discount).
Each has contributed Rs. 24, which totals Rs. 72.
Rs. 2 is with the waiter.
PERIOD.
When they had contributed Rs. 25 each, they were given back Rs. 1 each which makes each person's contribution Rs. 24.
From the total amount of Rs.72, the waiter has taken Rs. 2.

So there is no question of an invisible Rupee.

View next topic
View previous topic