Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
sridharlingan
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two young women are talking.
"Iím going to marry a man I fall in love with."
"Me too, if I donít find anything better."
*************************************************************************************************************

"Honey," she says, "after our marriage Iíll share with you all your troubles and problems."
"But, dear," he replies, "I donít have any."
"But weíre not married yet," she says.
*******************************************************************************************************

Says she: "Honey, I think you love soccer more than me!"
Says he, "Well, uh, dear, but I love you more than hockey!"

*******************************************************************************************************
A drunken man comes home from a hunting trip and announces to his wife, "You wonít need to buy meat this month, honey!"
"Did you get a moose?"
"No, I spent all of my paycheck on booze!"

*********************************************************************************************************

Two men, once close friends, meet after twenty years. One of them invites the other over to his house for a dinner. During dinner, the guest has to hide his surprise when he sees eighteen children in his friendís house:
"You must be happy in your marriage; the house full of kids. Isnít it nice!" the guest says to his friend when they step outside for a smoke.
"I wish. You donít know my wife. She eats at me day and night."
"Then, why did you father so many kids?"
"Well, I figured itís much easier to get lost in a crowd."
*********************************************************************************************************************

"Dad," a teenaged girl says, running into her fatherís den, "Iíd like to kiss you good-bye before I go to school!"
"Youíre too late, honey. Your mother just did that two minutes ago, and I donít have any cash left on me."

You never know what you can do without until you try -

View next topic
View previous topic