Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
nanjundan
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All

I'm very glad to inform on behalf of Karnataka Badaga Gowda's Association that there is a special website designed for the badagas living in karnataka.So individuals who are not a member of the association can contact the current president and register as members.Moreover the association is colse to finish a land deal in Bangalore where a badaga community hall will be built.Kindly contact the current president for more information. visit @ www.karnatakabadaga.org

warm regards

nanjundan bhojan
devanandbn
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we need another website for our community?

My Personal Opinion -> No Need. One site is enough. Just duplicating all services we are not going to achieve anything. If we really intend to serve our community, I think the current website is more than enough.

icon_confused.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_question.gif

Last edited by devanandbn on Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
ashnan
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nanjundan wrote:
Hi All

I'm very glad to inform on behalf of Karnataka Badaga Gowda's Association that there is a special website designed for the badagas living in karnataka.So individuals who are not a member of the association can contact the current president and register as members.Moreover the association is colse to finish a land deal in Bangalore where a badaga community hall will be built.Kindly contact the current president for more information. visit @ www.karnatakabadaga.org

warm regards

nanjundan bhojan

I fully agree with Devanand on there is no need for multiple web sites. I can understand something specific for the KBGA, trying to help those new to the local area, helping register in the KBGA and providing info with the KBGA event calendar etc, but why try to duplicate the Discussion Forums, Articles, Jobs and Classifieds, Picture and Music Gallery, etc that's already on the badaga.org website? If the KBGA site promoters want to 'compete' they should know that it does not make any sense since this is not going to get anybody any money in return. They should instead pool their resources and work with the IBA web team to make badaga.org better. Just my personal thoughts...

Cheers

Ashok

BTW, dear Badaga.org Site Admin's, have you noticed the strange 'similarity' of wording on the KBGA website? Either they could not come up with something original or it just goes to prove that you guys should work together!
sivakumar_jm
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too think the same, we should use the same website.

The welfare association discussed in the thread below is also necessary & essential, It should also be part of the IBA & not seperate.
http://www.badaga.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386&sid=d3c9bb1b4766f6e66b2446869d94ae96
karthikeyan
Starter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello bhojan sir
my name is n.karthikeyan from melkawatty i am working in kingfisher airlines in their enngg department. previosly i was in chennai now i am been transfered to bangalore so i do want to become a member of your association can u please guide me. my mobile no is 9986048807. so i request you to do the needful. thanking you.

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Karthikeyan

We appreciate your interest in joining us.The secretary of the association will get in touch with u soon.Once again thank you.

warm regards
Nanjundan Bhojan
bojan_pradeepkumar
Starter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all..

thanx for mr.bhojan, nanjundan for givin the new web add of the badaga
assn. in blr.

but i wonder if there is any program thats conducted for us badagas.

pradeep kumar bojan

View next topic
View previous topic