Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
melursenthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear All,

Please click on the following link to get a specimen of the trust deed.

http://mihd.net/813e2q

Please go through the same and get back to me regarding any suggestions at nandisenthil@gmail.com.

Please suggest the names of the trustees and the managing trustee for the trust. All the trustees have to be physically present at the time of registration of the trust

The cost for registration with an initial corpus fund of 1 lakh will be approximately Rupees Eight thousand. Rupees six thousand is the stamp paper value and the remaining is the auditor fees and other miscillaneous expenses and this can be kept to the minimum.

Please act soon and shall we keep this month end as the deadline for the feedback and responses and then start the registration process in Jan first week so that we can be up kicking by Jan 15th.

Regards

R.Senthil Kumar.
nandisenthil@gmail.com

Starter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi
I am a new IBAmember ..I go by what smathan1 says...
guys i`ve a suggestion here, since my day one of registration i started promoting this website .....I ask my friends(badaga`s) and relatives to become a IBA member.....all it takes is a word of mouth ....let`s go by law of average 10:1..it`s upto them ...lets give it a try....all the best.
melursenthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear All,

From the responses I have recieved till now (NO ONE HAS EVER REPLIED ), I guess even people who have been replying to this topic are not interested in the formation of any trust.

If anyone has any other alternative method of uniting and doing something for our society, then I would request them to suggest alternatives so that we can work together in achieving something for the good of the people.

Regards

Senthil Kumar

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My two cents on this topic...

I am sure most of you would have relatives who find it difficult to finance their education.
Just help him/her out financially. I have seen people hoard wealth, only to leave it go waste and unused in the end.
Give a person education, and he will take care of himself from there on. To me it seems more effective and efficient than other roundabout ways. I have myself been a beneficiary at certain point of time, thanks to some of my more affluent relatives.
Since it is your own relative, the results will be there for you to see. And the satisfaction one gets from seeing another person doing well with your help is immense.

Of course, while doing so, one has to be generous and NOT expect anything in return.

This is just my opinion. I do not intend to discourage others from doing their good work, and I hope people do not see me as an intruder icon_smile.gif.

Regards
sathish_water
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear senthil anna still i didnt receieved the points which u have formulated for trusts and regitration ..I have already ask u to send that documents to my email id .. ..But u didnt sent ... Plz try 2 send ...
Wishing u a happy new year ...

warm regards
sathish kumar.R
melursenthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sathish,

Please go through my previous post in this same topic where I have given the link for the document.

For your benefit , the following is the link to the document

http://mihd.net/813e2q

please download it and give the feedback

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi anna,
Unable to download the doc.
Wat cud be the reason?

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Kausalya,

The link is still working. Click on the request download link and wait for a few seconds and you will get a download link and when you click on that, you can download the document.

regards

Senthil

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got to see the doc... thank u...
wats the status?
has the trust been registered yet?

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Senthil Anna ,

wht happend to our earlier discussions . Now a days i couldnt see any reply and suggestions about this topic. Pls let us know whats the progress now whether the trust has been registered or not . Dear friends kindly reply to this topic and make it success as quick.

warm regards
sathish kumar.R
melursenthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trust has not yet been registered, since we require at least five volunteers to come forward and take up the responsibility. I volunteer myself for the task, I would request at least 4 more to come to take up the responsiblity. They may have to come to Ooty at the time of registration.

Please make this happen by volunteering yourselves by the end of March 15 so that we can plan and get the trust registered on 1st of April.

Please take up the initiative and either send mail or call me up.

Phone No 94422 94492
email : nandisenthil@gmail.com.

Regards
Senthil

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dats gud news...
I wish i cud volunteer... but i wudnt be able to come thr for registration....
anyway all the best...
and appreciations to all the efforts Senthil anna has taken.

I mite not be writing in regularly... but wil try to do my best...

Regards
Kausalya

Starter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Can we have the trust in Bangalore. It takes one week to open a trust and simulataneously opening a trust account in ICICI Bank. I was involved in creating a trust called Aastha, If need be we can get the 80 G status also were in our contribution will be exempt from tax.

I think logistics is the problem we can have the trust hub in Blore and then do the implementation in Ooty. Big plans should not be stopped by a very small activity. Im sure 5 or 6 members can spare 4 hours on a week day only once to open this account then we can cathup online for discussing issues.

Division of labor, If members feel this can be feasible I would request 5 or 6 members to come forward. I can co-ordinate all work here opening of Trust and banking accounts to start of with. Once these things are thru we can self nominate ourself for different activities.

One more idea I had which I wanted ur suggestion is can we identify people who require education and make them study in schools or colleges which he gets through. Meaning to open a school/college takes time till then we can sponsor students of their interest. Let them get an engineering seat. or admission in any cbse school we can directly pay the fees for the kid and sponsor 500 or 1000 (not sure an amt to take care of personal care). So we will be starting our action immediately. --------- This idea I read in the recent pass, where in author says govt of India instead of opening schools for the under prviliged can pay the fees for private schools. Jus in a capitalistic way of thinking, check if the above idea works.

Thanks,
Murali.

Energy not used is Energy wasted.
melursenthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Balamurali,

We should be having the trust at Ooty since we will get the benefits from the Govt of Tamil Nadu, which we will have to work towards getting it. As regards the forming of the trust, I agree that we can open a trust within two days here at ooty, since I have already opened a trust NandiSeva Trust here at ooty.

As regards your suggestion of paying the fees for the school. I will try and identify students from our community so that we can help them. In the long run however, we should have our own educational institutions

Regards

Senthil Kumar

Starter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Senthil,

With all respect to your thoughts, I have some ideas.....

This thread started in 2003 May around 4 years, we could have given education to atleast one batch of BE students who would have started contributing to our society.

Let us implement grass root level activities in ooty and trust be in Bangalore since many are in Blore and also we will be able to meet here on a regular basis.

And trust is really insignificant the actions performed by us is more important.... Let us implement small activities and keep planning for bigger activities.

Also, I would like to know the state govt benefits,

benefits in Blore.

Collecting funds in any NRE ac or any other real time transfer can be helpful in blore and since more no. of people are here to share activities...

Let us not delay any further, last week I had been to hatti I found there is a real urgency for education which if we miss now we might not get a chance later. We will be adding numbers to Tirupur you know what is the outcome.

Come forwards lets join to gether to give a better tomorrow for the generations to come.

Thanks
Murali.

View next topic
View previous topic