Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome vivek,

Glad to know about UUUUUUUUU!!!. Horasholai Village, I believe near kotagiri...right~~~~ Known for its famous "Soccer team". Is it still popular?? Long back, I used to watch the thier play in Bettati Tollgate Ground... icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly Nandhu...Same Horasholai still known for its soccer team....Brazil of Nilgiris icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif ..Even now guys play in district level leagues and some tournaments in different hatties.....
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's fine. As u know in South Korea people are more crazy towards soccer and of course "base Ball". The world cup stadium in Seoul is really a spectacular one and so beautifully constructed. I had been there once. Besides, nowadays, we can watch around 11 TV channels in our mobile phones. In fact, they found out this technique.. icon_smile.gif

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11 TV channels in mobile phone,thats really amazing....Koreans r far ahead in technology sector(hardware).... icon_smile.gif ...Really interesting....
In bangalore alone there r 3 million s/w prifessionals working..That too only 30% r kannadigas....Tamilians r the max in bangalore...People here can survive by just knowing one language...Hindi or tamil or kannada or telugu or malayalam..... icon_smile.gif
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap!! hope it's totally a mechanical life over there. Computers the companion..right!! How about the dwelling in Ban'lore?

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya its really mechanical... icon_rolleyes.gif Real estate is the hottest business now ..If u construct or own a house ur a millionaire icon_lol.gif ...The land rates have gone upto 4000-5000/sq.ft in main areas....Ordinary people cant afford such a huge amount and own a house....Even rents r toooo high, a 2 bed room house costs around 12000,a family needs around 15000-20000 to lead a normal life just imagine the cost if we want to lead a luxurious life..... icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops ! Vivek...I thought of settling in Ban'lore in my later parts of life, since b'coz of the excellent climatic conditions & enjoyable life. But today, I should say it all depends on my monthly package. icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

In Korea, we have to workhard...u know...I am working 15 hrs daily and even a half on sundays. It's hectic, but survival of the fittest. icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ya nandhu thats true....It will all depend on ur monthly package...I suggest u to settle in hatty...thats the best place where u can lead a peaceful life after 45....In software industry we work for 15 hrs a day(might extend if there is a deadline) when we r into a project else we sit idle thru out the day...Its almost in two extremes icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course.. People used to tell me about the work nature in software field. But hope u guys can enjoy with it.. Yeap! it's a pretty good idea about settling at hatty. Let's c How it moves on...

By the way, last week I attended a birthday party in my place. I noticed something, which I can share with u and we can even try with our babies...
After the party is over, they use to keep the following things on the table. They will leave the baby towards it. Depending on what, the baby plays, they predict his future...as I have given the meanings also alongwith..

1. Thread ....means Long life
2. Mouse......means talent
3. Money.....means becomes rich
4. Rice......means healthy man
5. Mike.....means good entertainer
6. Books.....means scholar

In that party, the baby liked the mouse very much. I believe, future generation will be talent oriented..... icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was really coool...A bit superstitious but still interesting icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
srikumar
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now why didn't I notice this topic before??!!! Let me introduce myself...Im SriKumar from Karimora hatti...I live in Coimbatore right now with my parents...Its kind of a small vacation...I just finished my UG in Aeronautics from MIT, Chennai...And I am about to join the DRDO, Ministry of Defence as a Scientist.

I too will probably be in Bangalore in the near future...Does anyone have any ideas about CV Raman nagar? The rentals, surroundings etc...Please let me know if you do...Its not like I am going to go there, but just in case I do... icon_wink.gif

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome srikumar...its fine to know about you. Really a "DRDO" scientist! great. Keep up ur good works and my best wishes for ur new mission. Yeap! I beleive u can get some info from Vivek, as he is in Ban'lore.

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to c U Sri in this forum,I think we can expect one more Kalam from Nilgiris icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif CV Raman Nagar is a good area to live in and rents are nominal compared to other areas.Hope u need not worry becoz u will be provided with accomodation in DRDO quarters icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
sierra_senthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Srikumar

FYI you can find more properties in www.indiapoperties.com, lots of individuals and brokers have listed their properties there

Regards
Senthilvel
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's fine to know "the topic is Back"...

View next topic
View previous topic