Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,

If you people wish, let's chat in, thorugh this forum to know each other and about the countries, u are dwelling and many more....whenever you find time...

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by purni on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. I do understand. But I cannot pick out our community people in other forums. Chatting in the sense, just posting messages and telling some interesting things happend..happening.

for ex...sangeetha's saudi experiences..treating the visitors at home..really that type of culture is an amazing one...

This makes people more interactive and therby forum active...if anything wrong in it, forgive me.

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello mr.nandhu,

you almost apologise on all of your views in the forum.stay cool ! SORRY is precious,don't waste it unnecessarily,b'coz the time when you really feel sorry for something & you apologise truly for something,no one would trust you or take your sorry seriously.they would take it only for granted.my comments would've hurt you now,but i'll not apologise for this,b'coz SORRY is precious.i don't think there's anything wrong in my views now ..!agree with me...!

sangeethabheeman(geetha)
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, I agree with u...Geetha! icon_lol.gif

But, I am not in all my views and opinions. Sometimes, "It is better to loose an argument, than to win a friend" Hope u got it... icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Starter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nandhu shouldn't it be "It's beter to Loose an Argument , than to Loose a friend" Or "It's better to Win a Friend, than to loose an argument" rather than saying "It's better to loose an argument , than to win a friend" as u mentioned.

Moreover I believe that no one would loose a friend due to an argument about general topics.

My own experience in this during my college days proves this , when we friends used to have lots and lots of arguments often running through out the night and ending almost in blows but still without any conclusion. At the end we are still the best of the friends.
But this won't be the case if the argument is about someone's personnal matters.

Santosh
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

santy_sans wrote:
Nandhu shouldn't it be "It's beter to Loose an Argument , than to Loose a friend" Or "It's better to Win a Friend, than to loose an argument" rather than saying "It's better to loose an argument , than to win a friend" as u mentioned.

Moreover I believe that no one would loose a friend due to an argument about general topics.

My own experience in this during my college days proves this , when we friends used to have lots and lots of arguments often running through out the night and ending almost in blows but still without any conclusion. At the end we are still the best of the friends.
But this won't be the case if the argument is about someone's personnal matters.
Santosh

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif U r right! I shortened the saying. May be, no one would loose a friend due to an argument....that's why I stated "Sometimes"... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Starter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
I feel getting to know badagas in the area where you live is a good idea.At least we could have a get together dance and chat which i really miss being away from home.
I met or atleast spoke with a couple of them in the US. I also thought few of the other community members our unique dance and badaga chicken.They really liked it and i felt proud.

chavi

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chavi_3 wrote:
Hi,
I feel getting to know badagas in the area where you live is a good idea.At least we could have a get together dance and chat which i really miss being away from home.
I met or atleast spoke with a couple of them in the US. I also thought few of the other community members our unique dance and badaga chicken.They really liked it and i felt proud.

chavi

Welcome Chavi. Me too, feel the same. Our forum makes me happy as if I am in my hatti talking with you all people. I do know people like badaga dance very much but even chicken...it's great...keep going and share your interesting things..... icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Starter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi People,
I know a lot of you'll live in New Jersey,USA. I live in New Jersey too.We(my husband,sister,brother in law and I) would like to get introduced to more badagas in this area so that we dont miss out on any fun we used to have back in India. I am not sure if this is possible. I hope we could get together and have some fun.

chavi

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Why don't you people introduce yourself here and share some thoughtful experiences..."

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nadhu,
Y dont u start icon_wink.gif
sierra_senthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivek

There you go.. This reminded me of the Scene from Anniyan when Vikram comes to rescue the accident victim... Yarrachi Hosiptal ku phone pannuga pa ... Yarrachi ambulance ku phone pannuga pa ... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif Nandu .... no offence ....

Regards
Senthilvel
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guys!!

Well. I am Raju Nandha Kumar from Bettati village, working as a researcher in POSTECH, Pohang, South Korea, for the past couple of years.
I like this country for cleanliness, security, helping tendency...etc., but most of all, I like thier punctual behaviour in minutes and "hard working". Many people in our hatties, dosen't know about "SOUTH KOREA" . They think it is one among the nations in Africa & all are blacks. Imake them understand by telling the facts about the Olympics, World cup soccer held here and the country is familiar for Samsumg, LG, Daewoo, Hyundai, Posco etc....

Their currency is "WON".

Like INDIA - I Never Delay In Action...

KOREA - Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversities...!!!!

If u people want to know more about this place, please free to query me...and hope people living in India can also share something about thier jobs, companies, place of dwelling etc., and let this be a

"INFORTAINMENT"..... icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nandhu following u

I'm Vivek from horasholai village,software engineer in Wipro Technologies, Bangalore for more than 18 months.

I think u know more about our country so I need not mention about it...But about bangalore,known as the IT hub where infrastrucure is toooooooooo bad icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif
It takes more than an hour to reach office which is just 3 kms away from where i stay icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif
Other than this Bangalore is coooool...has lots of pubs,girls r good looking icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif People here r mostly concerned about themselves,no helping tendency like badagas.....

There r lot more info abt banglore will post u soooon icon_lol.gif

View next topic
View previous topic