Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MY OWN QUOTES!

1.Beauty is dangerous.Smile is more dangerous.
2.Friends should always be friends,not partners.
3.A stab is better than a slap.
4.A guilty mind is always restless.
5.A teasing smile in an arguement causes wild consequences.
6.A pinch hurts more than a punch.Silence hurts more than a yell.
7.A residue is not always thrown out & a filtrate is not always used in.
8.Be happy that the child is grown,not that his clothes have gone small.
9.The dials move circularly even in a square watch.
10.Milk is colored only if flavoured.Life is colored only if favoured.
11.Only a fool finds the meaning of 'dictionary' in a dictionary.
12.Though everyday ends up with joy we're always a step forward to death.
13.A womans heart is a bundle of miracles & miseries.
14.Though sharp at its end,a nail always gets hit on its head.
15.A strike brings tears,but an embrace causes its flow.
16.The brain is a computer,but a computer is not even half the brain.
17.Man always craves for the unreachable.
18.No male is satisfied with one female.
19.The absent-minded only remembers to forget things.
20.Signature & Sorry are precious.

(Comments & criticism on any of my topics are welcome)

Last edited by sangeethabheeman on Mon May 16, 2005 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm sorry to see my topic 'QUOTABLE QUOTES - PART 1' missing.anyway folks! view my profile & click 'find all posts by sangeetha bheeman'.this topic is available there...but i'm sorry to say that none could post a reply for the topic..dont know what's wrong! i'm happy that rajunandha is much concerned about the topics lost & had mailed the admin.,...but the response was to resend the topics.it's not necessary now ! it's there in my profile.!comments & criticism are most welcome.! more quotes yet to come!

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the words viz., "man" and "woman" are misplaced in quotable quote 18. Right???? icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif
drrams
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry for the change of words(i mean male - man; female - woman.... in my previous reply). icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif
santy_sans
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Rams can we assume that u believe the quote is true if put the other way as u suggested....Mind it that No Male(Or No Female as u like to put it) implies ALL (that will include every one........living around u)

If u believe the Quote(Put in eighter way) to be true, that means u think the same about u'r near and dear one's too.....

Do u icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

Santosh
drrams
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it’s not like that santhosh! icon_cool.gif Since she is a female she wrote like that. If we reply like that (as I replied) she’ll really realize (hope so) about what it is (the mistake done by her….) and will take it in a lighter way as well.

Since we don’t know (i really don't know) about whether she is elder or younger, I think that issssssssss….. what we call it as a “NAASOOKKAAAAAAANA” reply.. Got it icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif ?????.

Infact everyone knows about the general characteristics of a person irrespective of the gender. But to be frank, we should believe…..that there r some people…….like quotable quote 18…quoted by geetha or my reply too. Agree icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif ???

Still if u r not satisfied, excuse me..r u happy icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif ????????
santy_sans
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine Rams I was just trying to play too in a lighter sense icon_lol.gif ... I mean just wanted to keep some discussion going.. on this subject....

Any way No matter what one says Boys will always be the best.... icon_wink.gif
drrams
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ewww...santhosh!!!! Be ready to face a BIGGGGGGG FIREEEEEEE (Definitely not from my side)icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey guys..! stop ! stop ! serious ah enna patthi 'gossip' madiniddhi maake..! let me also join, b'coz i have the responsibility to explain my quotes.first of all thanx for the comments.!
well,have you ever heard of an old saying,'meesai narechalum aasai narekkadhu'?what does that mean? GENTS !
As u say, if u put the quote the other way,it 'could' be right..but if u read the quote the same way as i have quoted it 'is' true.women (not all)might have had fun(not serious funs) with guys during their school/college days, but at later stages in their lives they are happy with their own family & life styles.but gents..! they expect entertainment all through their lifetime.a very simple example is...girls are too crazy with their favorite actors on screen in their young ages...but later they 4get all those craze as a result of their chores & maturity.but even now we can see many old 'ayyas' being great fans of young actresses.can anyone prove that these old men just admire 'the acting' of their favorite actresses?but nothing wrong in it.b'coz it's the nature of men being so.i 've just quoted the truth.
well, let me ask u the explanation for another quote..which is my own too.to be frank i'm still confused with the quote..which goes..'If there were no men on earth ,there would be no prostitution in life!' would u agree with this or will u put the other way ..i agree..! that's also true..!as u said i quote this way b'coz i'm 'female'( you could've decently said 'woman' instead of 'female').it depends on who reads it & how they take it..!anyway thanx for this lively discussion.more comments on other quotes are also welcome..!

Starter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geetha Logical speaking the explanation for the quote can be put as below...
Considering that a women buying a woman's services is non-exsistent, we are left with a Man buying a woman's service, a woman Buying a man's service, and a man buying a man's service and u'll have to agree that all three exsists.In all three cases man forms the part of it.As such it takes two to Tango...
So If one eliminates men from the world, then naturally the profession which is considered to be the oldest in the world will cease to exsist. So no point in arguing against the Quote.

If we put the quote the other way by replacing men by women then the third case will still exsist so prostitution won't end. So the quote put this way will not be true.

But as I said it's just a logical explanation to it.. But if through this quote ,If U just wanted to find out who is responsible for prostitution... then it is difficult to come to a conclusion..

It's simple Demand and Supply process.It may eighter be demand driven by Supply or Supply driven by demand. It may be both.. So it won't be fair to blame any one of the two sexes for this....What do u think???

Santosh
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi sans! i've put everything you said in brief.i mean the same what you mean...there's no conclusion for this.....i repeatedly say that i've quoted the truth...or as you say one of the facts..!i do agree with the 3 things you say...i should have quoted all the 3 possibilities..then you guys would 've agreed to my feel.anyway, rams would've cleared his doubts now...he often 'reminds' that he respects womanhood...shall we call him 'mariyadhai raman'?
boys say thay are the best & girls support their own sex.!it's quite natural..let's see how 'mariyadhai raman' responds to this.! but good response..thanx!

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meesai naraicchaalum aasai naraikkadhu- according to ur quote.
That may be a SIMPPPPPPPPLE QUOTE, but…

Well, for ur info, according to the science…..
Woman needs – minimum 27 to 30 minutes – for her satisfaction (I mean sexually) but the case is different for a man (it requires hardly 10 to 15 min.). And regarding age, it may be the same for both. But, as we know that since the age difference between most of the couples is more than 5 years (some times more than 10 years as well; even though it is not good, we people are accepting) the possibility in here is also…..(woman side only).
So pls just think about the possibilies…... (just compare..hmmm????)
Pls take it in a lighter way… icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK guys!!! let me ask u some thing?have you ever heard that a male is sexually attacked by a female? or have u ever seen girls sitting on the road side just to tease the guys paassing by?.If ur answer is "yes"to all these you may find only 1 in a million .But take it the other way.there will be just a few hundreds who don do it that too may be b'cos he is scared,or who respects women jus like you do raaaaaaaaam icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ewwwwwww….purniiii (pullllllllarikkudhu)..hahaha icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Well, when u look into the sexual things, both of their (man and woman) willingness play a major role except a few, in terms of urs….one in million…right?

Yes, boys are doing such kind of things as u quoted like teasing and etc. I do agree with u. It doesn’t mean that they only responsible for that, female too. Infact nowadays the no is quite large, increasing….just imagine, if a man trapped with college girls means…..finished……they also do like anything..

Let us take an e.g., xxx is the top most fashion designer in the world. It doesn’t mean that purni doesn’t have stuff, potency, capability than her like that. As for as myself is concerned she didn’t get the chance to prove her talent or what ever it may be…that’s the reason. Like that…….may be due to lack of chance and/or due to afraid of society and all, girls may afraid to do (I mean comparatively, again….i’m not telling about all..ok??). Am sure that as a graduate u know how the girls are doing things in their college period especially those who r in hostel..hmm???

More over, up to my knowledge, most of the boys who trapped like… love and related things are suffering moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee like anything. APPAPPA…ENNATHEY CHOLLA??? Don’t u agree with me icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif ???????
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm happy to see all of you arguing! icon_lol.gif chitti jama argue maadivi ella..then i'll join u icon_wink.gif

but still all at times say..(if boys chumma sutthufy with girls)gandu kunave atthe tha.ondhu madhuve madi buttale sari ara.this means a that they believe a woman could change him(at times it would be impossible if he flirts too much)nobody says hennu kunave atthe tha...madhuve madile sari ara.!
well,you were talking about sex in detail.....ofcourse it's scientifically true that women are not easily satisfied.but no woman (wife) goes to another guy to get satisfied(some cases are exceptional).but if a man doesn't get satisfied there's a chance of he being out of control.he is allowed to marry any number of times,no matter for what reason he does so.he would blame his wife for his inability,& that is also taken into consideration.but if a woman('female' as rams puts it)is not satisfied she has to argue for times to get an appeal.if u can prove that my quote,'no male is satisfied with one female' is 100% false/disagreeable , then i will definitely remove it from the page or even from minds.but i agree that the quote put the other way is partially true.so it's better you agree that this possibility also occurs!

Last edited by sangeethabheeman on Mon May 16, 2005 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

View next topic
View previous topic