Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
ranjini
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once a boy went to a shop with his mother. The shop keeper looked at the small cute child and showed him a bottle with sweets

And said 'Dear Child..u can take the sweets...

But the child didn't take. The shop keeper was surprised.. Such a small child he is and why is he not taking the sweets from the bottle. Again he said take the sweets....

Now the mother also heard that and said.. Take the sweets dear.. Yet he didn't take... The shopkeeper seeing the child not taking the sweets... He himself took the sweets and gave to the child. The child was happy to get two hands full of sweets.

While returning home the Mother asked the child... Why didn't you take the sweets, when the shop keeper told you to take?..

Can you guess the response: Child replies... Mom! My hands are very small and if I take the sweets I can only take few.. But now you see when uncle gave with his big hands.... How many more sweets I got!

Moral: When we take we may get little but when God gives... HE gives us more beyond our expectations... More than what we can hold..!!

Toughest part is you need to know, when to wait and when to act

Starter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi ranjini,
The above message is very useful one,continue ur gud work....

Karthick Chandran

Last edited by karthickchandran on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

View next topic
View previous topic