Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
ratheshb
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am posting this message with pain and hope. One of my friend's 5 months daughter shumuga priya is being diagonised with a hole in the heart. The doctors have told this during the birth of the child. But the current situation is so bad that the doctors recommends immediate heart surgery. Myself with my family members have arranged for the money. but we still need more money.... the surgery costs 5 lakhs rupees. my friends has arranged a little from her office loan and friends...... The child has to be admitted in Apollo Hospital, Chennai. India.

The child is not able to breath properly and has more complications due to the hole in the heart....

Even 1 rupee as donation given to the child will save the child's life... I am sorry to trouble you. All that is needed now is prayer and little help from your side...

I request all good heart friends to please pray for the childs life....

Please help the child.... All kind hearted people can save the childs heart....

you can contact him at sudarsanym@gmail.com or +91 98843 89310

Tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. the child's parents have an appointment with the chief doctor. During the meeting he will tell us the date for the surgery.. Mostly the operation will in 3-5 day time. Being a serious and sudden operation, I was not able to inform you in advance... Sorry...

I will mail you the hospital details , name of the doctor etc., so that you can send the money to the hospital directly...
Below is the Appollo certificate..

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/818/helpshanmugapriya.jpg
http://yfrog.com/jqhelpshanmugapriyaj

I also request you to please pray for the child's life...

I request you help please...... Also spread this message to your friends.. Please help us.....

Thanks
Rathesh

View next topic
View previous topic