Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
bjaypee
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure if there is a thread on 'Gavava Thedi' or on Dr.Mahesh but all the same, let us encourage such talented persons like him

Reproduced below is a letter Dr.Mahesh Babu has sent in response to my letter to him asking more info on him and his movie

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the mail. I would like to share many things with you. First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Dr.S.Mahesh Babu, Ph.D (Biotechnology) and I belong to Kavaratty village.

I am very much interested in all fine arts, including arts, music, photography, videography and digital film making. Already I have done some TV serials in Badaga and Tamil.

In fact, my dream was to make a Full Digital Badaga Movie, and I am happy I have done that. I have done the Story, Screenplay, Dialogue, Music and Direction for the Badaga movie "Gavava Thedi". I had done all the post production work including editing, dubbing, rerecording, mixing and making the final film in a Hard disk.

The movie was done in Standard Definition (SD) and later converted to High Definition (HD) which gave 100% digital clarity and the movie was screened in Ooty Kempegauda theatre which ran for 40 days.

Jagadish, who belong to Balacola village is the Hero of the film and the heroines are from Bangalore. I have made most of the Badagas act in the movie. I shall send some photos of the movie in my next mail.

Now after taking the movie out from the theatre, I have planned to screen the movie for 2 or 3 shows in important cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Gudalur and Coonoor with the support of the respective Badaga Associations. I expect a good support from our Associations.

Now I am into making a Tamil Movie and all arrangements are almost through. Planning for the Pooja around August 15th or so. My future plans are to continuously produce some nice digital movies. If I get some good producers, I can prove my talents to the maximum.

Sir, with regard to the DVD (on the movie)..I have not yet released the DVD. Once all the projections are over, I am planning to release my DVDs. My Audio has already been released and is in the marketing.

I would like to get good support from people like you, sir, who encourage our talents and be pure in the hearts.

Thanks a lot again, sir..expecting your mail shortly. Hope you can spread this message to all our Badaga community people throughout the world. I would like to get comments from all.

Warm regards,
Mahesh (94864 09147) - mbabu64@hotmail.com

Wishing Dr.Mahesh the very best in all his endevours!

View next topic
View previous topic