Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
shalinisugumaran
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My main purpose in writing any piece in this particulat post
was to discuss but it seems that I have inspired anger more than anything.

We are not fighting or arguing,we are discussing.. icon_rolleyes.gif

So
Roses are red ...
Violets are blue ..

As you said,let wiser people explain whether this is RED or BLUE Shirt ??

Hmm..So this arguement sorry discussion is invalid/poor/incorrect. icon_sad.gif

Thanks,
Shalini.
vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Guys... Cool... Hope you are not offended by each other... This is a public forum and let us not take it personally... When many discuss it looks like a discussion and when only 2 it seems like an arguement and sends wrong signals...

There might not be any motive behind this post... We get lot of info on net and woud like to share with others when we like it... I feel Shalini too has done the same...

We cant search for the logic behind every post in the forum, though I agree that whatever given in the post cannot be taken as true... Sitting and analysing the logic and giving only the truth would take lot of effort and might require to leave the job and do only this... We can just appreciate the person who posts the info and analyse ourselves if it is logical.... true... and so on and share our analysis later with others...

My comments are not to offend anyone... Just felt that we can have the discussion in a better way.. icon_smile.gif

l_santhosh
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha.....it's just so funny.
I can't imagine myself being angered of anything...much less a discussion like this one.
Hmm...I don't know what makes you guys feel so.
It appears one has to put a smiley icon_smile.gif at the end of every line so that readers are not offended !!!!
Even now, I'm wondering what has made Shalini think that she "has inspired anger"...I've no clue...really...I've definitely no clue.
And Vinu also feels that the discussion can be "in a better way".
Can anyone point out which part of my last post was not "proper"? Ooff...I'll be mighty pleased to know.

I've spent time trying to explain what makes a logical argument...and was expecting a reply that will take the discussion forward. Least of all did I expect that the replies would be so funny!! icon_smile.gif

God bless you, guys. I think I'm getting wary of badaga.org.
icon_smile.gif
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
gouthamganesh
Starter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everybody,

My name is Jagdish and since i forgot my login details, I'm using my cousin's ID, just because i was very eager in the later posts of this topic.

Santhosh :
You know what was wrong in your posts...
The whole post sent by you is not proper...
See because of that post... all are becoming Natamai's

Vinoth:
I think only two of them were eager on this topic and on their stand and that is the reason behind their back-to-back posts…
If at all, others are interested they would have posted their opinion, and I believe thats how things should go...
And you mean to say that we can discuss about any junk on the internet without any logic, and you would appreciate for that junk
Chalo then … before continuing with this topic.. let's discuss about this piece of junk which is also from the internet

Shalini:
I appreciate your intention… but before we go ahead with your junk, let me get some appreciation and support from everybody with this junk from the internet

The pair of shoes which was thrown at Mr. Bush in Iraq has links to Pakistan

i) The journalist had visited Pakistan 20 years back.

ii) He received his training of throwing shoes by a Pakistan based militant
organization.

iii) The DNA sample of leather has revealed that the animal whose skin was
used for manufacturing the shoe had traces of grass which is grown in North
of Pakistan and this skin was collected by a Jihadi organization on
Eid-ul-Adha.

Mr. Bush and Bushies immediately blamed Pakistan .

Now the President and Prime Minister of Pakistan have decided to ban this
Jihadi organization and launch a country wide operation against all the
cobblers in Pakistan .

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Sorry i forgot something...
My comments are not to offend anyone... Just felt that we can have the discussion in a better way..
icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
shalinisugumaran
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome vinu.we did not take anything personally. icon_smile.gif

Even i agree whatever given in the post is not true..moreover it is
a copy/paste..since santhosh said it is not logical,i just need to discuss
not to argue..but icon_rolleyes.gif

Arugumentive writings are particularly enjoyable that motivate and inspire
others but we have to develop arguments in such a way that readers should feel comfortable with proper justification.. icon_question.gif

No matter what,we can have the discussion in better way if it sounds logical defnitely not FUNNY.. icon_mad.gif

Last edited by shalinisugumaran on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
shalinisugumaran
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.jagdish,

Calm down..Everyone(santosh,vinu,myself) are not jobless to do "nattamai" job out here.

i forgot..Thanks for your apprecation for my junk. icon_smile.gif

By the way your joke about "Mr.Bush" is awesome.i wanna be the first person to support and appreciate your joke..KEEP GOING !!!!

Sorry ,again i forgot something...
My comments are not to offend anyone ... icon_smile.gif

Last edited by shalinisugumaran on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
shalinisugumaran
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Santhosh..Thanks for Blessings. icon_smile.gif

i always expect your replies..now, i really dont have any clue
where.. what.. went wrong?

And what sounds funny for you?
gouthamganesh
Starter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is myself posting a reply, not Jagdish as he had done earlier.

Why have you guys stopped fighting (oops!!), arguing (oh sorry not again) icon_wink.gif discussing the topic...it was going well..

Ok i will again come to the topic with this question of mine on the media..

What is the motive behind the recent collaboration of the Sun Family and The Artist Family.
I hope this will take forward the DISCUSSION of "Who Owns the media in India ?" and another question "Is it necessary that we should be selecting the government only based on the media?"

Start Music... Dan Danakura nak nak nakkara... icon_twisted.gif
vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jagdish...

Jagdish, I appreciate your efforts in joining the discussion, even when you don’t have a proper login...

Firstly, I will tell you why I took these many days to reply... I required time to analyse about some information I wanted to post next and also to analyse the crap you posted about Bush...

My initial analysis was that anyone who has the ability to think will consider the crap about Bush as a dumb joke...

@ Santosh and Jagdish

This is what I wanted to post next…

This has been sent to a friend of mine by a member of the police force. Please pass it on to all your female friends and family members.
Share with your sisters, daughters, nieces, mothers, and female friends. This Incident has been confirmed.

A man came over and offered his services as a painter to female filling petrol in her car and left his card. She said no, but accepted his card out of kindness and got in the car. The man then got into a car driven by another gentleman. As the lady left the service station, she saw the men following her out of the station. Almost immediately, she started to feel dizzy and could not catch her breath. She tried to open the window and realized that the odour was on her hand; the same hand which accepted the card from the gentleman at the service station.

She then noticed the men were immediately behind her and she felt she needed to do something at that moment. She drove into the first driveway and began to honk her horn repeatedly to ask for help. The men drove away but the lady still felt pretty bad for several minutes after she could finally catch her breath. Apparently, there was a substance on the card that could have seriously injured her...

This drug is called 'BURUNDANGA' and it is used by people who wish to incapacitate a victim in order to steal from or take advantage of them.
This drug is four times more dangerous than the date rape drug and is transferable on simple cards...

So take heed and make sure you don't accept cards at any given time alone or from someone on the streets. This applies to those making house calls and slipping you a card when they offer their services.

I had no clue about what BURUNDANGA is… I googled to find out something about it and there were varied views… some say it is true while few (argue… oops… argument everywhere… may be theirs was a discussion.. but surely not fight…) say that this is a rumour. Then I went to a LAB (CIPLA) in Bangalore, where my friend is working, to find if I can explore something on this… But unfortunately, they didn’t have much idea on this and I could get any proof supporting this.

Now, can you please help me in deciding, if I can go ahead and post this information and make people aware of these things or just sit and analyse until I get the proof… The BURUNDANGA might not be true… but my intention to post this is just to make everyone know that it is better to avoid strangers in any case…

@ Santosh…

I feel Shalini’s case was also the same… She just got some info on her mail id / internet and wanted to share with the fellow people… She accepted that whatever she posted was just a CTRL C + CTRL V and that she didn’t have much clue on that… I felt it was absurd to ask for the motive and logical reasons, in spite of her agreeing to it. It just looked like beating a Dead Snake, trying to beat it again if it wakes up…

I just felt that the discussion could have been in a constructive way, than to find fault even after someone accepts their mistake.

@ Jagdish,

Coming to the NAATAMAI… I appreciate your ability to rightly identify the Leaders… I don’t agree with you that people become NAATAMAI… Leaders are not made… They are born… One need not prove that he is a Born Leader… They will surely have it in their blood like me and someone like Jagdish will surely identify that… icon_razz.gif

@ Gautam,

Hope you will enjoy the fight… oops… argument… oops… the discussion that will continue…

P.S:- My comments might offend people. Sorry if anyone is offended…
I'm not offended by all the dumb jokes because I know I'm not dumb...
My intention is not to hurt anyone.. Just wanted to give a sportive reply...

shalinisugumaran
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vinu icon_smile.gif

Vinu..you are the LEADER,you deserve it Man!!!

Jagdish icon_smile.gif

i have collected few details for your JUNK..

The pair of shoes which was thrown at Mr. Bush in Iraq does not have
any link with Jihadi organization.
Since you felt that we can have the discussion in a better way
so,

Analysis:

"bush shoe" creates 100 new jobs in Turkey.

The World's most notorious pair of black leather shoes that made
history,has even generated 100 jobs in Turkey.
The footwear that robbed George.W.Bush of his dignity and landed
its owner Iraqi journalist Muntazer al-zaidi- who hurled
them at the US president at a press meet in Bhagdad-in prison,has yielded
an expected bonanza for its maker.
Ever since the incident,Ramazan Bayden,owner of the istanbul based
Bayden shoe company,has been swamped with orders from across the world.
Infact Bayden has recruited an additional 100 staff to meet orders
for 3,00,000 pairs of model 271.following an outpour of support for zaidi act.

santhosh mentioned,

Quote:

When such articles are published, we would do well to analyse the nature of the source. And when they are copy/ pasted, the article's source should be mentioned.

BTW,This is a way of funnelling or discussing about any "written piece"
Instead blaming the junk or others.

Goutham icon_smile.gif

Now,you are the catalyst in this chemical reaction(fight,argument,junk,joke,discussion..)

Hmm,what is the motive behind the recent collaboration of the Sun Family
and The Artist Family?

All the politicians/actors/MEDIA think people forget things easily and always tend to play on that end. What they do not know is the same people can teach them a good lesson. isnt it?

Example:

How people change their colour and tone was best displayed by Sarath
Kumar and his wife Radhika when they joined AIADMK.

Everyone knows it was JJ who groomed up Sarath Kumar as
a competitor to Rajini (It was an absolute mismatch and big mistake)
in the late '90s. But he very cleverly left the ADMK stating
that they showed his film in JJ TV without his permission ..

(Why should an actor's permission required to show his film in TV.
I think it is the producer discretion rather than actor's).
icon_confused.gif

So who owns media ? icon_rolleyes.gif

So it is not matter whether Stalin or Dayanidhi Maran son/nephew to MK.
and why there is a colloboration between Sun family and Artist family?
What really matters is, who is doing good or capable of doing good for
people. whether it is

Santhosh anna, or
Vinu anna , or
Jagdish anna ,or
Gautham anna, or
JJ(Amma), or
MK, or
Vijayakanth,or
Stalin, or Dayanidhi Maran....But they should do good for people.

Can anyone take this discussion forward??? (no dishum dishum please).

icon_smile.gif
gouthamganesh
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Vinu

I don’t understand who told you “leaders are not made, they are born” I strongly disagree this point. A person becomes a leader by birth only if he is from a political family and not in the other fields. For example even in the politics some people like Obama was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth – he came from a poor family and earned his success through hard work.

…and I don’t know how come u have claimed the leadership by yourself.. Is it correct in this democratic country?

By the way I praise you for your research on the drug or whatever it is... but will you be doing it for each and every junk mail you get???

And one more thing please don’t add the last three lines in each and every post of yours. It is like saying “I am offending all of you with my comments” indirectly. Have you seen these comments every time a show (like lollu sabha) in the television is made to offend some one ? It’s the same you are doing here.

@ shalini

How come you have decided that Vinu as a Leader? Is it the fact that he has blindly supported you makes him the Leader? I don’t understand…

Since everyone has been busy taking stuff from the Internet, I too have copied and pasted some quotes from the Internet…

“The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes.”
my reply for u accepting vinu as a leader just saying yes to wat ever you say..

“When leaders take back power, when they act as heroes and saviors, they end up exhausted, overwhelmed, and deeply stressed.”

So why don’t we just put the leadership issue aside and discuss something useful.

@ santhosh

Here Santosh I took this for you from the Internet…

“It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies.”

You have been busy trying to tell the point “Kannaal parpadum poi, kaathal kaetpadum poi, theera vesairpathae Mei”

I think somewhere something has gone totally wrong during this “discussion…”

And coming to the point why have you both (Vinu and Shalini) not answered my questions. At least Shalini has answered the first.

@ shalini

for your point
"What really matters is, who is doing good or capable of doing good for people."

you know both jaya amma and mk thatha have been doing bad things to all by making a lot of money illegally. then why isn’t there a change happening..???
shalinisugumaran
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gautham Ji,

i didnt decide vinu is nattamai(leader)..its your COUSIN jagdish
mentioned it.So i felt he deserves it.

To become a leader in this post,Do you think he/she should be a
politician..sounds funny?

AND,i personally feel vinu didnt support me,if so could you please point out.im very eager to know that.

What is your intention Gautham Ji?

you are initiating a question ,you really love when everyone discuss (oops!!), arguing (oh sorry not again) ,FIGHTING and never continued with the discussion and skipped to a next question like a politician..

BTW, Do you remember what was the topic all about..

its defnitely not leader vs vinu

WELL, WHO OWNS MEDIA IN INDIA?

Hmm,you have mentioned it

Quote:
So why don’t we just put the leadership issue aside and discuss something useful.

Thanks,
Shalini
gouthamganesh
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you think I was out of topic, you at least could have posted something on it… now see you replied to all my questions and comments… now I am not able to concentrate on the topic and writing this post to answer your questions and comments.

Now read on for my comments…

If my cousin or someone for that matter says Vinu or someone for that matter is the leader (Nattamai), will you feel they deserved the leadership qualities or will you decide on your own?

Did you read the post properly madam? Now I think you are blindly supporting Mr.Vinu’s points. I will break the sentences for a clear understanding.

I never mentioned a leader in this post should be a politician.

I said a person from a political family in general becomes a born leader not others.

All others become leaders only by hard work and not by birth.

Hope now you understand.

On the support issue, I should have said it as a “support your views” and not “support you”. I feel sorry if that has caused a great deal of pain to you…

Thanks for comparing me to a Politician (hope a good politician). But I don’t know when I went out of topic? I did ask some questions like

“What is the motive behind the recent collaboration of the Sun Family and The Artist Family?”
"Is it necessary that we should be selecting the government only based on the media?"

which were related (directly or indirectly) to the Media and ownership of media I think?

Since the topic was surrounded by the Internet Media alone, I decided to come out of the loop a little bit. I hope it is not completely out of topic or is it?

This is the way a discussion will be…no matter what you do, it will lead somewhere else. So we have to bring it back to the original topic...

View next topic
View previous topic