Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.
The Covai Naakkubetta Nala Sangam @ Covai Badagar Sangam , formerly called as Coimbatore Badaga Association , as you all know, now is functioning very actively.

As a part of its functioning, we started a Website, mainly to fulfil the need for Matrimony, for our Community people . The Website address is,

www.cbebadaga.com

and the email address is,

info@cbebadaga.com

Those who are in need to search for Bride or Groom, can register their name by giving their full details in our Website. We happily invite one and all to register.

With Regards
N Bellie-Secretary

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Anna,

I went through ur Website, intention is good. If u could improve the quality of English, will be better. We are devoid of quality stuff in our Community, thats a major issue. So, if u could improve overall quality, nothing like that.
sendhil15
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adding to Haris comments, I think that the matrimonial search profile on home page does not look good. The first impression which i get once i land on the site gives an impression that it is a matrimonial site. Matrimonial search can be part of the site but not that prominent. Few more suggestions-- can add a news section having news about badaga and ooty which can have feed using google gadgets .
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Hari and Senthil,
Thanks for your comment, for our website.

Ofcourse this website is created exclusively for Matrimony, as to create it as ONE Website for our whole Badaga Community people.

We will take your suggestions in our mind and will do needful to add useful and essentilal links in the due course, as we are very new to this Computer and Internet matters.

We are eagerly expect, Valuable and usefull suggesstions to improve our work, from people like you, experts in Computer matters. I hope it will be helpful for us.

We knoe our English is not to your standard, as we are all learned in Tamil Medium only. So kindly digest our English,

Anyhow We hope you can understand our English.

In this regard I reproduce a Email recieved by me here.

Thank you.

N Bellie

Hi guys,

I could read this without any difficulties.....I bet you too can....
Because, It doesn't matter in what order the letters, in a word, are......
the only important thing is that the first and the last letter are in the right place....
'coz, human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole....
Amazing, isn't....??

Cheers
Sugu

I am one of the 56. Are You?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
in the
rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and yo u can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

ONLY FORWARD IF YOU CAN READ THIS

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bellielic wrote:
Dear Hari and Senthil,
Thanks for your comment, about our website.

Of course this website is created exclusively for Matrimony, as to create it as the ONEand ONLY Website for our whole Badaga Community people, around the world.

We will take your suggestions in our mind and will do needful to add useful and essentilal links in the due course. As we are very new to this Computer and Internet matters, we are doing things based on the suggesstions from the people like you all.

We are eagerly expecting, valuable and usefull suggesstions to improve our work, from people like you, experts in Computer matters. I hope it will be helpful for us.

We know our English is not good to your standard, as we are all learned in Tamil Medium only. So kindly digest our English.

Thank you.

N Bellie

In this regard I reproduce a Email recieved by me here.

Hi guys,

the only important thing is that the first and the last letter are in the right place....
'coz, human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole....
Amazing, isn't....??

Cheers
Sugu

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
in the
rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and yo u can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bellielic wrote:
bellielic wrote:
Dear Hari and Senthil,

Of course this website is created exclusively for Matrimony, as to create it as the ONEand ONLY Website for our whole Badaga Community people, around the world.

We will take your suggestions in our mind and will do needful to add useful and essentilal links in the due course. As we are very new to this Computer and Internet matters, we are doing things based on the suggesstions from the people like you all.

We are eagerly expecting, valuable and usefull suggesstions to improve our work, from people like you, experts in Computer matters. I hope it will be helpful for us.

We know our English is not good to your standard, as we are all learned in Tamil Medium only. So kindly digest our English.

Thank you.

N Bellie

In this regard I reproduce an Email recieved by me here.

Hi guys,

Amazing, isn't....??

Cheers
Sugu

in the

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bellielic wrote:
bellielic wrote:
bellielic wrote:
Dear Hari and Senthil,

Anyhow We hope you can understand the subjects, which we try to tell you.

Thank you.

N Bellie

Hi guys,

Amazing, isn't....??

Cheers
Sugu

in the

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bellielic wrote:
bellielic wrote:
bellielic wrote:
bellielic wrote:
Dear Hari and Senthil,

Anyhow We hope you can understand the subjects, which we try to tell you.

Thank you.

N Bellie

Hi guys,

Amazing, isn't....??

Cheers
Sugu

in the

Dear Admin,
I typed the matter, and edit some mistakes for 4 or 5 times.
But there are as many as 5 postings are posted.
Kindly do needful.

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi anna,
Do let me know if you need help in maintaining the site. You can contact me if you need any help with respect to developing pages. Can help you out if I find time during weekends.

With respect to creating this site exclusively for matrimony I would suggest cbe badaga association to have a different domain name for this . www.cbebadaga.com I geuss should have things related to badagas,happenings in cbe association and with a small space for matrimonial.

Thanks,
Sendhil
skhalan@gmail.com
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Senthil,
Thanks for your interest.
We welcome your help.
Kindly let me know, what I have to do further in this regard.
N Bellie

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi anna,
Please let me know your email id. we can discuss over email.My email id is skhalan@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sendhil

View next topic
View previous topic