Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
ranjini
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Date:19-March
HE:

I left for the day early today at 6. I had travelled from Mumbai in the morning and so needed rest or was it just to avoid her since she travels by 8 o'clock bus? I don't know the reason but I felt like just avoiding her.
SHE:

Where is he? He must have come from Mumbai in the morning and joined directly, that's why he wasn't in the morning bus, but why not in the usual evening bus at 8? Probably he was tired. Let's hope he meets me tomorrow morning. He will listen to me and this time I will invite him for a coffee or so.

Date: 21-March
HE: [/color] Yesterday, she explained me the whole thing. How stupid of me? I was thinking really absurd things about her. She is such a cute girl; it was not her mistake that she had to attend the meeting. I was kind of ok when she gave me the explanation. The conversation after that just went normal as it used to be earlier. Whatever that might be I am not going to ask her out anymore.

Date: 22-March
HE:

What the hell… what does she think of herself? Today she invited me for a coffee at 4. I went there on time. I didn't want to miss it but again she didn't turn up. Why? Is she just stressing how important she is and how unimportant I am for her? I felt like calling her there only and just ask the reason why is she playing games with me like this. I decided to ask this for full and final what the matter was, but she didn't turn up even for 8 o'clock bus.

Date:27-March
HE:

I couldn't see her for last 5 days. Did she come to office? Isn't she feeling well? I hope she is alright. Oh God, please protect her.

Date: 10-April
RAJ:

Her father was seriously ill. As a family friend I helped a lot. She couldn't go to office for a week or so, but I helped her in conveying the matter to her seniors. I think this last week helped me a lot as in building a rapport with her and her parents. Fate has given me a good chance to get closer to her, I will do so.

Date:25-April
SHE:

Today I met Niru finally after so many days. I thought he might be still angry about the coffee thing, but to my surprise, he was a bit tensed as to why I was not coming to the office. I explained him that daddy was seriously ill. He enquired about dad's health and then simply changed the subject to turn my attention to somewhere else. He was just trying to take me out of the tension about dad's health. He is such a mature guy, I knew he would understand.

Date: 20-May
SHE:

Niru and I have been going out for a long time now. I have started loving him. I think even he is serious about this relationship but he is younger than me and I don't think he is ready for any commitment at this stage of his life, but mumma and dad are pursuing me for marriage; what should I do? Should I ask him?

[To be continued...]

Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SHE having relationship with younger HE happens occasionally now a days.... Anyhow waiting to see what she will do?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
ranjini
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think soo sandeep ,u like this story very much icon_smile.gif ... Only two more pages are left....Let us wait and see....

View next topic
View previous topic