Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THESE ARE MY OWN QUOTES

1.Love towards anything cannot be expressed without a touch.
2.Love & sex have less distance but mor difference.So is friendship & love.
3.Once denied is ever denied.Never accept the denied.
4.Sex is mutual satisfaction,not self satisfation.
5.Every man has his own other side,
It's definitely dark & dirty.
This side b'coms his secret,
So every man has his own secret.
6.No one honestly answers all the questions a child asks.
7.You cant love what you hate & hate what you love.
8.Poetries are true lies,but not false truths.
9.Blood is thicker than water,but can never help thirst.
10.Suicide commiters are not cowards,they are brave enough to face death.
11.Too much of longing leads to least acceptance when available.
12.The Taj Mahal is the symbol of love for Shah Jahan,but a grave for Mumtaz.
13.Kids always wear their shoes/dresses exactly the wrong way.
14.Don't take a chance,don't miss a chance.
15.The life calculation,...1+1=1 is marriage & 1-1=2 is divorce.
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"One denied is ever denied.never accept the denied"
This is a bit egoistic.Will this be siutable for job seekers and the retrenched?

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanx for the comments! i quoted this because i'm confined to a small cicle called 'family' with small expectations & disappointments in life.But i agree with your comments.i think i should think twice before putting forward any such quotes on net here after.anyway, i like criticism more than appreciation!thanx again!
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sangeetha,

Your quotes are fine. Yes "Once denied is ever denied.never accept the denied" is a fine one. Since, once if we deny certain thing and later if we need the same, it's a shame. So, always think carefully before denying anything, it may be a precious one later.

As purni said, it may not work in practical, but obviously, getting back the things which you have denied before, is a shame only.

Moreover, sangeetha!

"Disappointments occur, only if you make appointments with the future"

...this is mine

what do you tell by the below one..

"Kids always wear their shoes/dresses exactly the wrong way"

Last edited by rajunandha on Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting back the denied ones is a shame. is it so? for eg.if u r thrown out from ur company due to the economic crisis which is really happening now and u don have even a single penny to feed ur family...... and then one day if ur company wants u back offering u a huge salary,accepting it is a shame is it? ridiculous!!!!! Use ur common sense nannnndu!!!

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is not common sense. It is the good sense, I am using. Once if the company throw you out, or if you deny any thing and then accepting the same is of course "shame on you".

As I stated, it may not work practically, but according to me that's true and u keep up ur self respect.

By the way, sangeetha has said, it is "Once" and not "One"...

Starter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the company throws one out and later on hires him back then it is a shame on the part of the company and not the one who got fired.
Coz it's the company which threw him and then wanted him back. The person didn't opt out of it on his own. So he should infact be proud ,for now he has the option to accept or deny the offer.

In the above case if the company is firing him during economic crisis it is doing this for cutting down costs.So if it hires him back after it's economic position improves then no one needs to feel ashamed.It's both Common Sense and Good sense indeed.

But if the company fires him for his ineffeciency and then hires him back later on it's definitely a shame on the company's part.

So "Once denied is ever denied.never accept the denied" holds good given that it is not denied at the first place due to helplessness.

Santosh
purni
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OR let me give u another example.If u really wanted a 2 wheeler and ur dad wouldnt buy one for u and later if he wants to buy it for u ..........?how will feel?will u deny or accept?

Starter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess there is some confusion regarding the person to whom this Quote applies to. Sangeetha can u explain what u actually meant to say.

In my opinion the shame will be on the part of the person who denies something at the first place and not on the one who gets denied.

Poorni,In the example that you quoted ,I wanted my father to buy me a two wheeler which my father denied. Later on my father agrees to buy me one, then why shouldn't I accept it. In this case I always wanted a two wheeler which I get at last. I never said I don't want one or declined to accept a two wheeler before. So this quote is not applicable in this case.
Any other better example to quote icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

purni wrote:
OR let me give u another example.If u really wanted a 2 wheeler and ur dad wouldnt buy one for u and later if he wants to buy it for u ..........?how will feel?will u deny or accept?

In this case, u really never denied the two wheeler..... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.

It matters not whether you win or lose;
what matters is whether I win or lose.

The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful.
It's the transition that's troublesome.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving.

Behind every successful woman, is a man who is Surprised
(no offense intended ladies!! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif )

Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.

Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

Forgive your enemies but remember their names.

We must believe in luck.
For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
(I hope, not too many people watch this posting icon_wink.gif )
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice ones Santosh! Keep going.... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Behind every successful woman, is a man who is Surprised.. icon_surprised.gif icon_surprised.gif icon_surprised.gif

Of course. That's why people say..

There is a man inside wo'man'

He iniside S'he'
Prince inside 'prince'ss
Adam inside m'adam'.......etc... icon_smile.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

We must believe in luck.... icon_question.gif . icon_question.gif

Try to put "P" before and Pluck that.... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'kids always wear their shoes exactly the wrong way' . nandhu has doubt in this ,right? i mean to say that however correctly you keep the shoes in front of the kids the put their foot crossed. most of you might have noticed but none quoted,so i did." kids correcta thappa ikkiyaara ".understood now?
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

never accept the denied....." this i quoted as i said before is b'coz i;m confined to a small circle called family with expectations & disappointments. moreover girls are more sensitive,as they get almost get everthing they needed when they are with their fathers,but later howsoever their husbands grant them everything ,the girls would hesitate a little to ask them freely.this might be b'coz they wouldn't have known about economy when they were daughters & so just ask " appa adhu beku,idhu beku ". but later when they b'com wives/mothers they have the responsibilities to know the money problems. but until they completely understand the family life style,they would expect the same as they expected with their fathers.,& when they dont get what they wished for,it's a disappoinment ! i admit that this is definitely egoistic !

"appoinments with the future.".......is a good quote !
rajunandha
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sangeethabheeman wrote:
never accept the denied....." this i quoted as i said before is b'coz i;m confined to a small circle called family with expectations & disappointments. moreover girls are more sensitive,as they get almost get everthing they needed when they are with their fathers,but later howsoever their husbands grant them everything ,the girls would hesitate a little to ask them freely.this might be b'coz they wouldn't have known about economy when they were daughters & so just ask " appa adhu beku,idhu beku ". but later when they b'com wives/mothers they have the responsibilities to know the money problems. but until they completely understand the family life style,they would expect the same as they expected with their fathers.,& when they dont get what they wished for,it's a disappoinment ! i admit that this is definitely egoistic !

"appoinments with the future.".......is a good quote !

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif I got it ! about kids...Thank you.... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif Common Geetha ! " appa adhu beku,idhu beku "...is not only for girls, but for guys too. Responsibilties are there for guys too, after marraige. Besides, not to a confined one, generalising, your quote about denying holds good in all aspects.... icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

View next topic
View previous topic