Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The main reasons for membership requests being delayed or not accepted are:
    Not providing FULL NAME with expanded initials . For example, if your name is B. Siva Kumar, and the B. stands for your father's name Bhojan, please enter your full name as Siva Kumar Bhojan OR Bhojan Siva Kumar. Just entering your name as Siva OR Siva Kumar OR B. Siva Kumar is NOT acceptable.

Not providing a VALID EMAIL address OR using <name>@badaga.org as email address. We cannot activate your membership and send you the username and password if you do not provide a correct email address. Please double check the email address you have typed in. Badaga.org does NOT provide email addresses with membership, so please do NOt use a badaga.org email address.

Not providing a FULL and VALID ADDRESS of CURRENT RESIDENCE . Your permanent hatti address is insufficient if you are actually staying and working somewhere else. For example, if you are working in Bangalore but provide only your hatti address that is not acceptable. Also, just providing your work address may not be acceptable unless you stay at your work location (office).

Not providing your OCCUPATION and/or COMPANY/NSTITUTION name . If you are Student please indicate what you are studying and where. If you are a Home Maker, please indicate so.

Not filling in your BIOGRAPHY and Family Background information. In many cases this will contain some of the missing information we may need to complete your registration process.

Not providing a VALID HATTI name . Ooty, Mysore, Other etc are NOT valid Hatti names. Those choices are provided only for non-Badaga Spouses of Members. If you are NOT of Badaga orgin, please do not submit a Member registration request.

If you have already submitted your registration request and have not received a response from us within a week, please check the above to see if you need to provide us any missing information.

Please also check your email account settings or your email account/provider's spam/junk mail filters to ensure emails from us are not being deleted or filtered into the Junk Mail folders. We may have sent you account activation emails that you may not have received due to the above. If required you may need to add the badaga.org domain to the list of allowed domains from which you wish to receive email from.

Starter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
I hav produced all de details in perfectly....but stil it not approved.
Can u tel wat may be other reason...

Regards,
Sathish
sathish_water
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Admin,

The same problem with me to open an matrimonial membership. Can you suggest me.

Regards
sathish kumar.R
yogitha
Starter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have a problem too opening the matrimial section...it been almost a year...
vijayboj_81
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin

I appreciate u of being strict to stick to rules and adding members of only badaga community.

Despite i could find friends complaining of not being registered.

I have one of my friend from Nunthala , who have provided full detailsbut not registered.

As far i know he tried twice couldn't succeed , lost his enthu..

Any comments on this friends !

Thanks
Vijay
gopenath
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hai,
I could understand that people would be frustrated if not registered as soon as possible. But I think there should be some patience regarding the registration. Because, if you could see my profile it would show you that I have joined on February 2007 but my registration was accepted only on October 2007 which means it hardly took 8 months. I think admin will work on every registration but needs time as its going single handed. So I would request all to show some patience rather than loosing interest.

Regards
Gopenath.

Schnittsphanstrasse 3,
64287 Darmstadt, Germany.

View next topic
View previous topic