Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
nramesh
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of our badaga friends, is suffering from chronic kidney failure. He has undergone kidney transplantation on 2nd January 2007. His sister was the kidney donor. For past 8 months he has undergone haemodialysis, thrice a week. It had all cost him more than 3,00,000 rs.
Apart from this he would also require Rs 2,00,000 towards medicines in the first year.
He was the only bread winner for his family. The family has sold what ever they had, for his haemodialysis expense. With some help from their friends and relatives, they have managed to make it to the operation.
The guy has to take medicine for the entire life. The medicine cost is approximately Rs 12,000 per month. And for the first two months the medicine costs 1000 Rs a day. Now he requires financial help for his medicinal expense. They didn’t know whom to approach and how to get help. Accidentally I went to hospital, met him in person, and came to know his pathetic situation.

If anybody willing to help him, please send me (ramessh@gmail.com) your mail id or phone no. I will send you his details with the doctor and hospital details.

NOTE : He is taking treatment in coimbatore.

I have heard about many badaga associations. Will these associations come forward to help him?

Thank You,
Ramesh N
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ramesh,
Kindly give the details of the Patient, Doctor and Hospital.
As the secretary for the Covai Nakkubetta Nala Sangam (Covai Badagar Sangam), I will take my best efforts to do whatever can be done by our Association, with the help of Well wishers.

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Bellie Anna,
Glad to see your reply. Thanks a lot.
Please send me your Contact details(Phone No or E-mail id). I will call you and give you the details.

Thank You,
Ramesh N
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ramesh,

My Contact details:

Mobile: 9363101042

e-mail : bellielic@hotmail.com

Regards,

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear All,
Last week end, I had conversation with the patient, and he is happy with me, publishing his personal details in this site.
I received mails from few badaga friends, asking for the patient and Hospital details. I thank them all personally.

Please find the details below.

Name : Mr. B. Siva Kumar
Village : Betlaada (Near Kotagiri-Aravenu)
Phone No : 98432 – 88876

Any form of help can be sent or directed to

O.P NO : 286930
Kovai Medical Center And Hospital Limited

Address :

Kovai Medical Center and Hospital Limited,
(Attn : Dr. VIvek Pathak)
Post.Box No : 3209,
Avanashi Road,
Coimbatore – 641 014

Please feel free to contact me (ramessh@gmail.com) for any additional information.

----------------------
Thank You,
Ramesh.N.
ebhari
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ramesh,

My heartful appreciations for your noble effort. God bless you.

DREAM. INSPIRE. EVOLVE.
nramesh
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear All,
I thank you all on behalf of Mr.Sivakumar for all your support and help.
As I believed, many of our IBA friends have come forward and have helped Mr. Sivakumaran. I Personally thank all the members of this association for their support and contributions.

Here is one another family from our community, facing the same situation as like Mr.Sivakumar’s family.

Mr. Pragalanathan, teacher from Green Valley Matriculation School, kotagiri, is also suffering from Kidney Failure. He has undergone Dialysis for past 5 months, and it had all cost him a lot. He was supposed to take the kidney transplantation, couple of months back. But his financial position, has stopped him from undergoing operation.
At last he has decided to undergo the operation in a week or two at KG Hospital Coimbatore. Some of his friends have helped him. The school children’s, together have contributed some money for his operational expense. But still he in need of some financial help, as we all know this operation and post operation medicinal expense costs a lot.

Here is the contact number of Mr. Pragalanathan. If anybody willing to help him, please contact him in his phone. (94860 - 22598).

Suggestion : It will be good, to contribute some money in the name of IBA. Any one can take the responsibility of collecting from IBA friends, and finally hand over the money to Mr. Pragalanathan.

Please put in your suggestions.

-----------------------
Thank You,
Ramesh N
nramesh
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everybody,
Mrs. Kavitha from thinniyur village (kotagiri) is suffering from cronic kidney failure. She has two kids. she is from poor background.Kavitha is in need of financial help. Kavitha was advised to undergo kidney transplantation.
The expenditure for this would be around Rs.1,70,000. Apart from this she would also require Rs.2,00,000 towards medicines for the first year.

As you all know, 4 months back, we helped two similar cases. We were able to collect Rs. 80,000 at that time.
Rs 50000 was given to Mr. SIva Kumar from Betlada village and Rs 30,000 was given to Mr. Pragalanathan from Green valley school.
Few people from this forum have sent money directly to the hospital, which is not included in the above amount.

People who wish to help Kavitha financially can send money (check or DD ) to the hospital directly or can contact me.

NOTE: While sending check or DD, please mention the Patient No and Doctors Name on the covering letter.

Patient NO :350289
Name : Mrs. Kavitha Suresh

Doctors Name : Vivek Pathak

Kovai Medical Center and Hospital,
Post Box No 3209
Avanashi Road,
Coimbatore
641 014 TN India.
PH : (0422) 2627784 - 90

Please find my mail id below. Feel free to contact me for any additional information.
ramessh@gmail.com

------------------------------
Thank You,
Ramesh N.
ebhari
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ramesh,

A week ago, Ramesh Anna of SBI Chennai called me for this (Your relative and my best friend), Iam transferring a small amount for the benefit of Kavitha. Heard her operation is for tomorrow, hope everything goes well.

God bless everybody.

DREAM. INSPIRE. EVOLVE.

View next topic
View previous topic