Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
l_santhosh
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The UPA government at the centre has recently prepared a report card showing its performance in the last three years in office.
Can we, as Badagas and having elected them, demand a report card from our MLAs(for the three assembly constituencies) and/ or the MP on what and how they've done something? And if it is really bearing fruit?
Can anyone who is aware of these give your comments, please?

Just out of curiosity...is any MLA/ MP willing to participate in this website's fora?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
melursenthil
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Santhosh,

Wish our MPs and MLA's participate or at least have a look at this website. I shall try and find out if two of our MLA's at least go through our website.

Will try talking to them about this and get back to the forum on this. I can ask them to at least give a list of thier achievements which I may post it here on this forum.

Regards

R.Senthil Kumar

View next topic
View previous topic