Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
bellielic
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

naveenraju wrote:
Mr. Bellie,
Thank u for enclosing the executive memebers name..
As per ur reply.. u have mentioned that badaga association was not functioning properly.. but as per my knowledge i heard that lot of medical camps and services were done in so many villages and they have scored a very good name and almost many have done their heart and eye transplantation for free which is still a highlight for the coimbatore badaga association ....
That is a very great achievement..I dont understand why is that people say that badaga association is a mess and why is that ur pointing out that badaga association is functioning properly now but did not in the past.Any specific reason?

Dear Naveen,
I did not mentioned that Cbe assn was not at all functioning in the past.
Ofcourse a lot of Medical Camps were conducted by the assistance of Beloved Dr.Raju of H S Hospital, Kavundampalayam, and a few Get to gether functions and some remarkable activities.
What I mentioned was for the last few years (say after 1998 therre was a stagnant on the activities due to various reasons.
I am not intend to blame anybody, but it is the truth.

View next topic
View previous topic