Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
rajooty
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[b]“ 5 “ Anji……?[/b]

I think most of you would have by now understood what this topic is about……..
You are right

Is it not hurting when somebody calls you Anji.
Most of you would have experienced this in your college days.
100%....... “ yes “ if you have done your graduation in and around Coimbatore.

I wonder where it actually originated from.
Are we barbarians …………… I know we are not, but why this name?

Uncivilized, cultureless idiots who address us by this name are no way near our standards…….we are far ahead of them………….but why this name?

[i][b]How do we civilize them ..????????????????????[/b][/i]

Last edited by rajooty on Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just ignore them raj..! they are stupid! no man is "5" . human being endhaleye "6" arivu tha! this is a world wide website,& why do you degrade ourselves by exploring such silly matters here? just forget it! though you try to find the reasons for this stupid idea,when people see the topic they will really laugh at it ! so be proud of being yourself.BE YOURSELF & LET OTHERS BE THEMSELVES..! LIVE FOR YOURSELF ! that's how you can survive on earth nowadays!
we're definitely not barbarians! we're original budugurus...the best in hospitality,love & relationships! WEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAARE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BESTTTTTTTTTT..! think that way..! do any other castes have a special website like 'IBA'? KOWNDER.ORG,MUDALIYAR.ORG,IYER.ORG..........itthella edhali website adadheya?nangaga "6" arivu aduvanetha itthe ondhu website nanga form maadidho! so stay cool man !

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Raj! u know one thing…
ONDHU NARI MORANA HANNA (FRUIT) ETTUKKUDHUGA MUDIYAADHEY ANNU PULICHIRAA ENDHUTHU EMBA”

Athamaakke, they can’t even imagine the things which we’ve done/do and etc etc etc...... becoz they r 100% selfish unlike us.
Hey somi..nanga maakkey olliya manasu dhaaragadhaa adadhey? And we cant do anything for that kind of stupid things..but one thing is important

THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL

What do u think icon_smile.gif ??????
lok_here
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we are one of the best ... not one and only... icon_cool.gif

http://directory.google.com/Top/Regional/Asia/India/Society_and_Culture/Communities/

icon_smile.gif

peace,
lok
ebhari
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Raj,

Patience is a virtue, hence playing cool is the best solution.

Still, if you need some names..here it is...

Tamilian - Holeya / Sakkiliga (This might make him search for a sword..so better keep a shield handy)

Malayalee - Kanchi valam / tea kadai (He will never antoganise you initially but always be aware...dunno when he will pull the leg)

Telugu - Golla / Golti / kuppa (check his Naxalite connection before you utter these words)

Kannadiga - ??? Originality hurts icon_smile.gif but still....Ragi Rotti / Ittu Urunde

Rest all of India - Baniya Bhai icon_wink.gif

Sorry to spoil you buddy, but, cant help...u asked for it.
sangeethabheeman
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

raj ninaga idhu theveya? ebhari has made you "6" arivu with his researches. satisfied atleast now?olliya vele non-members ,esp.non- badugas... the people who ebhari has listed ,idhuna nodudhuga mudiya.illadhale ninnandha engellana nelameya chitti nenchi nodu! icon_sad.gif

Starter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geetha I guess u don't know that virtually anyone who surfs the web can come and view these topics.There is no restrictions on viewing the messages.

But a non member cannot post messages so even if he reads this there's nothing much he can do abt it.......

Still It would be better if we refrain from such discussions. Because being a Badaga I take pride in telling to my Colleagues and Friends about our community website.If in case someone.. someday happens to view such topics it won't show a good picture about our community.

Let us be what we are... i.e. Decent and Well Cultured .....

Occasional poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh yes ille! i really 4got! adhuga ille santy,a non member cant post topics....adhu sari ,but he can speak directly about this ille! he has a chance to say to his friends(even if he has a very close baduga friend).."ennada unga community ku thani website irukku...aana mattha community-a patthi down-ah pesureengaley!" atthendhu kethu buttale adhuve nangaga ondhu insult.so you should give some suggestions to the person who opened this topic..."5"(i mean the topic)!

Frequent poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adhu mattu illey.. site-ga (adutha... nanga website) honendhu nenappama brilliant-a idhaley (ninga maakkey icon_wink.gif ) fake id create maadi kooda bhandhaleyu bharakku...ushaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!! But ee nanga badugu sentence-a hodhuvaneygoda mandey kaanjibhuttana icon_smile.gif
rajuvenu
Starter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This topic reminds me of my days in college. One of my friend turned back at a group of guys who said this statement and shouted " engaluuku 5 arivu avathu irrukku, unakku athu kooda illaiye" and all the guys went dum. thats the best solution. If any one tries to ridicule our community just give it back to them right away.
santoshhalan
Starter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

raj ninaka idhu thevaiya

enakayi 5 pethu ne research madere

ne dhara endu na aratheda

ne suthi valachi elliga banthare endu na arathe

sari sari aduthu nakku (4) ena osane madi pethe

H.Santosh
Yedakkadu
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

View next topic
View previous topic