Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
sathish_water
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A report from "Nayi Duniya" news paper about a ghost cell number!! Try if you got the guts!!

News paper says:
09415817683: If you call this number, everytime you get a different place.
Sometimes the number is in Nagpur, sometimes in Benaras or Anand Nagar.
Receiver changes from a Young man to woman to a old woman,
Whether you call it from mobile or STD booth, call does not get charged also.
Sometimes the receiver greets the caller with the callers own name!
This is the number of a person in Maharashtra/Gujarat who got killed along with his co-travellers in a road accident.
Sometimes "This number does not exist" and "" messages do come, but at times it gives the voice of a man/woman.
If it is a woman, the crying of a child can also be heard.
We from the paper also tried calling this number many times. But never ever the balance of calling mobile came down.
Nirjan called this number and asked "I would like to know ki Aap ki car accident hua tha kya?" Answer was "Tu kya pareshani door karega?"
The receiver also said "Abhi aajavu kya tumhare paas Nirjan ji!!!"
STD booth owner Harsh saxena called this number. Some male voice said "hello" and cut the phone.
Even after many calls, there was no charge appearing on the meter.

Want to call the Ghost... try it out

Regards

sathish kumar.R

lok_here
Starter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slowly the forum is filling with forwarded mails, Ads and now spamís...
Better we can have some yahoo groups and Interested people can join the group. we can use this space for something useful. (Some one can argue which is use full / which is not. Iím not interested in this argument. hope people will have the common sense. )
No offence please.

peace,
Lok
sathish_water
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Lok,
Its not a joke and this message was published in Nayi dhunia news paper on 17th Feb 2006. Its not a arguement , i m just sharing with U all.I think u heard lot of this kind of stories in our hatties. still it is going on.

with luv
sathish kumar.R
lok_here
Starter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear sathish,
I knew this is published in the news paper. ďhttp://www.ent.ohiou.edu/~housila/ghost.jpg ď
There is N numbers of hoax is roaming around the internet of these kinds. And donít trust news papers always. News papers do these kinds of works all around world. The problem is, In India percentage of people trusting the newspaper is more.
For example,
http://www.outlookindia.com/rantsmag.asp?fodname=20060424&fname=Jobs+(F)&sid=1
Think about outlook and its standard.

If you want some more hoaxes, check here
http://www.aplusforwards.com/cat/index/3/Hoax

When we are posting some message to public forum it is our responsibility to verify.

I hope this forum is meant to do something with our community betterment. If we have any ideas for betterment of our community / any general issues will affect our community / our community guys have some talents and want some platform or help. These kinds of message are expected here. for all other things we have N numbers of web portals.

with lotz of luv,
lok.
sathish_water
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dear lok,
Well said. Hereafter we will use to make it as a good discussion forum. Thanks for kind suggestion .

Cheers

Sathish kumar.R
l_santhosh
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When we are posting some message to public forum it is our responsibility to verify.
I hope this forum is meant to do something with our community betterment. If we have any ideas for betterment of our community / any general issues will affect our community / our community guys have some talents and want some platform or help. These kinds of message are expected here. for all other things we have N numbers of web portals.

Repeat icon_rolleyes.gif icon_cool.gif
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
vinu_scorpion
Frequent poster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

admin wrote:
Please do not post anything that is potentially offensive or degrading to anybody. This includes jokes or comments about particular ethnic groups or communities. Please remember this a community web site and we are a community like others too. It is our responsibility to adhere to ethical standards that will reflect on us and our community. Therefore we request all to please refrain from posting any topics that are denigrating of any community, ethnic group or culture and understand that we will remove any such postings made in this Badaga community website discussion forums without notice to the poster.

Please post only those topics that are NOT pertinent to this Website or Badagas or Nilgiris issues, in the General Topics area.

This is not for any sorts of arguement. If there should be discussions only about badagas, the admin would not have created six different categories, Instead he would have had only one category..

No offense meant to anybody...

admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lok_here wrote:

We fully agree with 'Lok'.

Though there is a specific General Discussion topic, in the interest of conserving space and reducing clutter, please consider how useful your topic or reply will be to the users of this Discussion Forum before adding your posting.

Regardless of which area of this Discussion Forum you are posting in, it would be in the best interests of everyone to double-check your facts before submitting your posting.

Last edited by admin on Wed May 31, 2006 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
lok_here
Starter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I click the link through the home page. Sorry, I Didnít look / knew itís under general topics and we can post anything and my misunderstanding of the badaga.org

-- lok.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lok_here wrote:
I click the link through the home page. Sorry, I Didnít look / knew itís under general topics and we can post anything and my misunderstanding of the badaga.org

-- lok.

Sorry, it seems you did not read our previous response carefully. We fully agree with you. Please, no need to apologize.

View next topic
View previous topic