Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
nandhakumar
Starter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

Appreciate the time everyone has taken to put forth you views. However, I am thoroughly disappointed to see that many of you have either intentionally or unintentionally let down the badaga community.

Nandhakumar
nxarjuna
Starter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please explain...
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
rajeshkari78
Starter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

I am happy to see the active participation in this forum and the topic I have started really caught so many of you folks attention. Seeing many of your replies its clear most of us dont agree with the way our marriages are arranged.
1. Most of us are not happy with this boozing which seems to go worse day by day in our special occasions. So guys who are part of this forum atleast we will try to stop this at our marriages.
2. For those who have strongly opposed my ideas of mandap for marriages, please look into the strenght of people who are opting for mandaps and community halls(yes the community halls are really a blessing) rather than hatti. We spends lakhs of money into marriages and we dont want to turn away our guests without proper meals (which unfortunately happens in most of the hatti marriages by some miracle we run out of food items, no wonder they would have taken thier place in someone else kitchen or some ones large hankis).
3. For all who have mentioned all people cant afford mandaps and caterers, my suggestion is - why cant we divert our putti (bottles) money into mandaps and good caterers.
4. Who said I am against our singing and dancing ofcourse thats our tradition and its the one thing which catches every non-badagas attention in our marriages. I am only against playing all the blasting cine musics and encourage some melodious ones and more of badaga music.
5. Finally I am only trying to project some of the current practices which could be improved.
I would be more than happy if you all can contribute to my latest topic "Kindreds of the earth!!! must read" . I am trying to create a site which will be a collection of all literary works by badagas or about badagas.

Rajesh Kari
sundarnb
Starter

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

கல்யாணங்களில் சில விசயங்களை நாம் தடுக்கலாம். அதாவது மது அருந்துவதை. மற்றபடி ராஜேஷ் கூறும் விசயங்கள் எதுவும் சரியானவை அல்ல. திருமணம் என்றால் கொண்டாட்டங்களும் சந்தோசமும் இருக்கவேண்டும். நாதஸ்வரம், கல்யாண மண்டபம், என்பதெல்லாம் படுக கலாச்சாரமல்ல.

சில விசயங்கள் நமக்கு பிடிக்காமல் இருந்தாலும் நாம் பொறுத்துக்கொண்டுத்தான் போகவேண்டும். வாழ்க்கையில் ஒரு நாள் இந்த சங்கடங்களை (சங்கடம் என்று நினைத்தால்) பொறுத்துக்கொண்டு போவதில் எந்த பிரச்சினையும் இல்லை. மேலும் அனைவரும் ஏதாவது ஒரு வகையில் நமது உறவினர்களாகத்தான் இருப்பார்கள்.

இன்றைய சூழ்நிலையில் நமது படுக கலாச்சாரமும் உறவுகளும் தான் இன்னும் அழியாமல் இருக்கிறது. அதையும் நாம் அழித்து விட வேண்டுமா?

பூரணி சொல்வது போல சில நிகழ்ச்சிகளை தவிர்க்கலாம் (கொறம்பு, மது)
மற்றபடி ஊரில் ஒரு சம்பவம் நடந்தால் அனைவரும் ஒன்றாக கூடி அதற்காக வேலை செய்வது எந்த ஊரிலும் நடப்பதில்லை.

நமது கலாச்சாரத்தை மறக்காமல், முதலில் உங்கள் வீட்டில் படுகு மொழியில் பேசுங்கள். பார்சி மொழி பேசாமலே அழிந்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறது. நமது மொழியும் அப்படி ஆகிவிடக்கூடாது.

கோவையில் இருப்பவர்கள்கூட என் குழந்தைக்கு படுகு தெரியாது என்று சொல்வதை அல்லது ஆங்கிலத்தில் குழந்தைகளுடன் பேசுவதை பெருமையாக நினைக்கின்றனர். இந்த நிலை மாறவேண்டும்.

நண்பர்களே சிந்தியுங்கள்.

View next topic
View previous topic