Homepage Badaga Community Forum Index FAQ Search Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Badaga Community
Welcome to Badaga community forum
View next topic
View previous topic
sridharlingan
Occasional poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA ) once sent a mole, posing as a Indian student, to one of Indiasís technical universities. Two months later he was uncovered.

"Well," the spy explained to his superiors at the American embassy, "I couldnít drink that much. Firstly, it was almost physically impossible, and secondly, even if I could, it would have been against your instructions."

The CIA changed the instructions and sent in another mole with the same orders. But three months later, they were facing a similar disaster.
"Have you been drinking like everybody else?" they asked the mole.
"Yes I have," the mole replied.
"How did they get onto you then?"
"They got suspicious when they found out my attendance rate was the highest in the entire university," the mole explained, "but I was only following your instructions."

The CIA changed the instructions one more time, and they sent in their third mole. Unfortunately, during the mid-term exams, they received the devastating news of his failure. When the expelled "student" arrived at CIA, he explained, "I had been drinking and partying just like everybody else, and just occasionally showing up at lectures."
"How did they get you then?" his superiors asked.

"I was the only one who failed the exams."

Donít ever assume anything. And donít overlook the obvious -

View next topic
View previous topic